powermax usa alts ?..

Did you paint the billboard in your avatar picture?

How does he know how far off his machine is? Unless he tested on his machine then tested on a new accurate machine to know the difference and the inefficiencies of his machine from being old than I can safely say that him saying 10-20% is flat out purely a guess and nothing more?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

DC power owns a quarter million dollar alt testing machine (last i heard...or was it mechman). it can simulate temperatures from hella cold all the way up to the depths of hell.

70 amps at idle COLD. rated for 100 amps. fail juan.

taking it to an alt shop where the guy is using ancient equipment that isn't even accurate. fail two.

150F will probably grenade that alt more than the amount of grenades that were on Jersey Shore. watch out.

edit: oh, and that 70 amps cold idle will literally be like 50 amps when hot, IF THAT. meaning you'll be running on battery power when idling at red lights.

Lol this alternator for $160 is still putting our better numbers than my stock 80a alternator. I run on battery while idling right now lol. But.. I know know.. it won't last and he is stupid for buying it, and stupid for disagreeing with people that know more than him. And well lets just call him stupid one more time to make ourselves look smarter than him, right?

Guess what? Some people still run Sony Xplod subs knowing they are shit, but they are happy with them just the same. And some people run amps that others don't approve of.... like my Hifonics which will kick the shit out of most amps on a dollar per watt basis all day long and has been running at .5 ohm for the last 6 months. I am doing 40s for less than ~650(subs/amp/box combined) and enjoying it. Just this week on the Base I had the hatch up supplying music for a morale tournament on the softball field. You could hear it cleanly (yep the kicker 300.2 with alpine type-s components also performed well) from the parking lot, cookout area, softball field etc... I got dozens of compliments.. although in many of your elitist eyes, their opinions wouldn't count because they didn't spend enough money to have a valid one (yes, you have spent more in wire...)

Car audio is about 1 fucking thing... YOUR enjoyment.. bashing this guy for enjoying a cheaper product than you approve of doesn't make you smart, or better than him. All it does is make this entire community look like shit.

I can see disagreeing with him. I can see telling him that you disagree... but when you start flaming him... 175 amps at 1600 rpms for $160... show me a comparable alternator at a better price from a better company. But keep in mind, I have seen people have trouble with their Mechmans/Singers/DC/iraggi/Tenney.... so the "it will fail in 6 months" comments are not valid until the alternator fails.

As of right now this guys alternator is outperforming his stock one. Is it not?

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

I love whenever the cheapngear gets knocked the same suspects come out of the woodwork to defend it. "Its ok I run cheap gesr too lets be friends!"

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love whenever the cheapngear gets knocked the same suspects come out of the woodwork to defend it. "Its ok I run cheap gesr too lets be friends!"

LOfuckingL I was just thinking the same damn thing.

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

no didnt paint the sign..been called slayer sence 1990 army days..anything slayer is cool in my book...anywho..

sat in Branson traffic with everything running..wipers a/c..subs...no dimming(like befor with stock)..alt didnt blow up like a grenade...not to sure what else i can say to the haters.but.powermax gave me a decent alt...

Archived