powermax usa alts ?..

no didnt paint the sign..been called slayer sence 1990 army days..anything slayer is cool in my book...anywho..

sat in Branson traffic with everything running..wipers a/c..subs...no dimming(like befor with stock)..alt didnt blow up like a grenade...not to sure what else i can say to the haters.but.powermax gave me a decent alt...

That's nice and all but I'll stick with my Dc power 270xp. When it comes to electronics in general you get what you pay for it's not some big conspiracy to rip you off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Glad I did my research and fanned out powermax, db, and power bastards. Mechman it is! I got quotes from multiple companies and mechman sounded most reputable and knowledgeable about their product.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

no didnt paint the sign..been called slayer sence 1990 army days..anything slayer is cool in my book...anywho..

sat in Branson traffic with everything running..wipers a/c..subs...no dimming(like befor with stock)..alt didnt blow up like a grenade...not to sure what else i can say to the haters.but.powermax gave me a decent alt...

GAVE YOU A DECENT ALT LOLOLOL it worked for a day... a day

guess what I JUST did in 22 minutes? REPLACED MY SHIT POWERMAX 250amp ALT ($170) with my stock alt because mine went out today. Oh, and I haven't had my system in for 2 weeks now because I started driving a lot for my job and needed the gas mileage. So no strain whatsoever and boom done. When did I buy my alt? Feb 15th 2013. Installed March 2013. WOW THAT LASTED A LONG TIME. You need to stop being a fuckhead and ignorant prick to all the brilliant minds that are here and the people that have owned those shit alts.

Factory alt installed and sitting at 14.4. Emailed Mechman too

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Why was that necessary?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Don't ban him N8 I wanna see when if he keeps his word when the alt grenades

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Why was that necessary?

I cant find a reason as to why it wasnt

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Jesus.. al the hate and bullshit because 1 guy feels like he got a decent deal on a product that a handful of people don't think he should run...

And N8... funny how it is always the same group of "suspects" coming out to bash the shit out of people that don't run their brand... And yes I do think it is "ok"
to run cheaper gear. I am in the military with a wife and 2 kids.. I am limited on space, time and yes.. money (so I must be a dumb fuckhead that doesn't know as much as everyone else here right?) I don't claim to be "loud", I don't claim to know more than everyone else, but I DO claim to enjoy car audio. I put a lot of effort into my build, and am proud of it. If that isn't good enough.. then fuck this place.

People calling this guy "stupid" "fuckhead" "ignorant" etc... because he is actually happy with a $160 alternator lol... pure fucking haters. His alternator is NOT as good as a mechman, and probably will not last as long.. but who are you to decide what is/isn't a good deal for him? He came asking for info/opinions.. not for you to MAKE him do what you think is best.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

I was in the military too. I had 2 re xxx 15s walled off 4 1000bds. Im not sure how everyone who tried to convince him not to waste his money is a hater. I believe the definition of that would go along with jealousy. When I look and see al the high end alts or the guys who have been there done that I dont see any jealousy.

Do you know why hes happy? Because he doesnt know any better. Placebo is strong. When thst 160 dollar alt turns into a 200 dollar tow bill then.how much cheaper did he come out?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived