powermax usa alts ?..

go fuk urself scoot...i can change that alt out in less than 5 mins..i wont be broke down....and to the rest of u tuff guys, quit postn..nuf said about this...or say what u want..im not comin back to the forum..i appeciate the good guys..others ..go fuk urselfs..

rage quit.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go fuk urself scoot...i can change that alt out in less than 5 mins..i wont be broke down....and to the rest of u tuff guys, quit postn..nuf said about this...or say what u want..im not comin back to the forum..i appeciate the good guys..others ..go fuk urselfs..

Aww I totally missed this pumpkin! Sorry didn't mean to leave you hanging. Don't get mad! You've been wrong before I'm sure. This couldn't possibly be the first time. So you just chalk it up to a learning experience, listen to the folks that know what their talking about and don't do your own thing. Best way to save yourself some money, and learn a thing or two at the same time.

And I want a video of you changing that Alt in 5 minutes stranded in the middle of nowhere. That would be a very entertaining video. Actually keep it under 5 minutes, I have a short attention span. Anything over 5 and you're doing too much.

Here, have a cookie! Ooops sorry I'm all out, I'll have to send you a rain check!

Ok sweetie, buh bye now!

• 1 year later...

Piece of shit .. Died within a year ( regulator ) .. Company would not even "sell" me a replacement regulator .. told me to "Take it to a alternator shop" .. Fuck Them. "Powermaxusa" on eBay.

nice necro bud

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one for my car.I feel like i got riped off.I don't know much about alternators but the one i bought went bad pretty quick.About six months.I would not recommend powermax.they said they would warranty it if it wasn't the stater.i would have to pay for shipping.very disappointed in powermax.

• 1 year later...

So it turns out being in northeast Ohio, Ohio generator is like 5 minutes away. I spoke with the owner Tom which turns out to be my uncles friend(haven't met him). I am interested in purchasing an alt from him because hes more affordable than singer. Money is definitely a factor but have heard good reviews to back up Ohio Gen. What I would enjoy more than anything is literally buying a Mechman, Singer, DC Power, DB electrical , and Ohio Generator over time. Throw all of them on their bench ( which is fully computerized) and solve these myths of high dollar amps to low cost( ill through an eBay or two in). Yes this would cost a good amount but having a Youtube video on each alt with exact conditions would clear the air.

If his product out tests any of the sought after names I think it would be safe for everybody to accept the truth where it lies. The internet is full of fake reviews and I am sure this forum is full of them. I could go to somebody's facebook or website and lie in a review and post fake to say its legit. Of course you cant test longevity on a bench but the idle and full tilt rating would be a treat. Then all of you queers who think you know your ass from a hole in the ground would get to see either how full of shit you are or full of knowledge. Just for this reason I would buy the ults and sell them probably losing 20% of my investment just to smash these faggots across this forum. Id be $2500 in the hole just to smash some fucking queer faggot who thinks hes got some loud system or some shit. Its safe to say the general conversation relating to advice on this forum when it involves current members to new members is dog shit. Everybody believes they know exponentially more than somebody else who has just registered. Niggaz think there is some sort of rank on this bitch that's the PROBLEM. I GOTTA GOLD SMD OUTLINED SCREEN NAME IM BALLIN BRO WATCH THE FUCK OUT REAL NIGGA COMMIN THRU.

Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh this morning.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So it turns out being in northeast Ohio, Ohio generator is like 5 minutes away. I spoke with the owner Tom which turns out to be my uncles friend(haven't met him). I am interested in purchasing an alt from him because hes more affordable than singer. Money is definitely a factor but have heard good reviews to back up Ohio Gen. What I would enjoy more than anything is literally buying a Mechman, Singer, DC Power, DB electrical , and Ohio Generator over time. Throw all of them on their bench ( which is fully computerized) and solve these myths of high dollar amps to low cost( ill through an eBay or two in). Yes this would cost a good amount but having a Youtube video on each alt with exact conditions would clear the air.

If his product out tests any of the sought after names I think it would be safe for everybody to accept the truth where it lies. The internet is full of fake reviews and I am sure this forum is full of them. I could go to somebody's facebook or website and lie in a review and post fake to say its legit. Of course you cant test longevity on a bench but the idle and full tilt rating would be a treat. Then all of you queers who think you know your ass from a hole in the ground would get to see either how full of shit you are or full of knowledge. Just for this reason I would buy the ults and sell them probably losing 20% of my investment just to smash these faggots across this forum. Id be $2500 in the hole just to smash some fucking queer faggot who thinks hes got some loud system or some shit. Its safe to say the general conversation relating to advice on this forum when it involves current members to new members is dog shit. Everybody believes they know exponentially more than somebody else who has just registered. Niggaz think there is some sort of rank on this bitch that's the PROBLEM. I GOTTA GOLD SMD OUTLINED SCREEN NAME IM BALLIN BRO WATCH THE FUCK OUT REAL NIGGA COMMIN THRU.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived