grand theft auto v for pc petition

You can play it on PC already, just use the XB360 emulator.

Not perfect, but with some modding..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

If I had to guess, the earliest it'll be out for PC is in time for the holidays. If not, then have fun waiting til mid 2014...

mid 2014? are you high?

the only reason its not out yet for PC is because the ps4 and one aren't out yet. same x86 architecture. rockstar is waiting to release the better versions because money money money....MONAY.

if they sold it for PC right now, nobody would be playing it for xbox LOL because PC graphics are better than peasant console graphics.

Great a PC elitest, you're so cool. LOL.

I believe WastedTalent posted that his insider said Q1 or Q2 will be PC/XB1/PS4. So that's early to mid 2014. Plus all you PC ppl will just torrent the game which is another reason why they are probably waiting. An article on PC release that uses past console then PC release dates for GTA puts the release date for V in April. Plus the game actually looks beautiful on console.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If I had to guess, the earliest it'll be out for PC is in time for the holidays. If not, then have fun waiting til mid 2014...

mid 2014? are you high?

the only reason its not out yet for PC is because the ps4 and one aren't out yet. same x86 architecture. rockstar is waiting to release the better versions because money money money....MONAY.

if they sold it for PC right now, nobody would be playing it for xbox LOL because PC graphics are better than peasant console graphics.

Great a PC elitest, you're so cool. LOL.

I believe WastedTalent posted that his insider said Q1 or Q2 will be PC/XB1/PS4. So that's early to mid 2014. Plus all you PC ppl will just torrent the game which is another reason why they are probably waiting. An article on PC release that uses past console then PC release dates for GTA puts the release date for V in April. Plus the game actually looks beautiful on console.

No sir, was not me. Only things I've posted about GTA5 was that vid of why it's boring and the pic that supposedly it's coming to ps4 and xbone (no timeframe, just code screen shots) but I can take the credit if you want. ;) lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

meh bf4, gonna be same bs as bf3 due to consolitis and dlc.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

@Wasted, well shit IDK who it was. I went through the thread and seriously couldn't find who said it but I know somebody did. Maybe it was another GTA V thread lol

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL Kranny was the one with his PC elitest comment. I know PC's can have better graphics than console, that's a given and awesome but why trash us people with consoles who like the console experience?

2015 Mazda 6

Gotta justify spending all that money on a gaming PC somehow. After all you get all the good games late

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I game on both consoles and PC. I've spent probably $2k+ on my PC, so of course it's going to look better than console... I don't understand why most PC gamers like to brag about it. Sure, games looks better on my PC, but I spent more on my graphics card than I did on my consoles...

For what I spent on them (buying both at launch day), the PS3 and 360 had damn good graphics compared with a similarly-priced PC at the time of release!

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT