grand theft auto v for pc petition

You guys crack me up. I am not bashing pc's or consoles but you re-re's, all you talk about is graphics. I remember how amazing ps2 looked new, and how amazing n64 looked new and how amazing "insert game here" on pc looked new. Give it 5 years and most of you will be bitching about how shitty the current tech is and crappy games graphics today are.

Idgaf about graphics, give me a game that doesn't need 10,000 updates or dlc and if it has a great story and is fun to play i am happy. Thats why i still enjoy games like Dragon Warrrion on the Nes and Super mario world and OoT and GTA 3.

you guys....

Edited by strangeduck

One thing people always seem to forget is that with a high end PC you are getting much more than just a gaming platform. You are getting the full windows (or linux) experience and can do infinitely more things than you can on a console. For this reason, you cannot compare the price between the two. The PC option has many many more uses.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I agree with pc being the master race, but n8 does have a point that I never looked at before..

I just spent a little over $1,100 upgrading my pc (mobo, memory, cpu, ssd), and I still need to upgrade graphics card and psu yet, the graphics card is a easy $650-700 if I just buy 1, but would love SLI so double that price... Which also means I need a new power supply, so theres another 300$....

Thats more then a couple of new consoles from both parties right there, and again in a few years as technology advances, as well as games Id prob need to buy new video card again.

Granted you can do a lot more with a pc then a console which would offset the cost a little bit, but still.

FYI just announced that its releasing same day as XBOX One. So Nov 22

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Oh sure that ll work.

Worked with Dark Souls.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

FYI just announced that its releasing same day as XBOX One. So Nov 22

>Nov 22

LOL keep dreaming bud

edit-

Assuming you meant GTA V comes out that day for next gen/pc

Edited by inm
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

LOL I'm not dreaming, I have console so I could care less but yeah turned out it was just rumor, I briefly saw it and didn't confirm if it was an official R* announcement

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical