I know for me, it got to the point in San Andres that I got so bored I literally tried to follow the rules of traffic. Lol.

I think that's true about me with every GTA game lol

In terms of GTA V... What isn't appealing? lol, the whole game is phenomenal. The entire game has been reinvented, and brings in a lot of elements from other R* games (shooting is very reminiscent of RDR)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I just like the fact that there is so much you can do in one game. The missions are fun, but that's only 1/8th of the game. Fly jumbo jets, fighter jets, small planes, ride dirt bikes, lifted trucks, atvs up mountains, customize cars, take a fork lift and pick up a cow, ride boats/jet skis, parachute off buildings,the list goes on and on. I like it because I can do almost anything I want.

So basically, Its the ability to do whatever you wanted to do in life, but could only be done though a game. Is a superior simulation of life as how you want to live it and makes the "Sims" series of games pail in comparison.

How much better is this compared to San Andres, cause I consider that one of the better games I've ever played, Even though I could never beat the game. I can only imagine that its just San Andres, with better graphics, different main character and new story. Other than that its the same as all the other gta's but a much bigger open world environment.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Remember grove at ? CJs block? Well it was ran by the green guys in SA, but now the purple took over. It's just perfect how the scenes flow and the ability and driving is nice

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

SA & GTA V are only similar in the fact of GTA, San Andreas and Los Santos....there is no San Fiero or Los Venturas here. There is no longer one main character, there is 3 and you switch between them yet they are all together. The map is seriously....huge. I believe it takes 6 minutes just to get from coast to coast. The missions are bigger in action IMO. Strategy goes into pulling the heists. Not just do this mission, do this one and everybody have the same exact outcome.

A great thing is they added that you can go back and redo missions later on to get 100% Gold on those missions. They've basically rebuilt the game, one thing is in all previous GTA games you have to cycle thru the weapons until you find the right one, this one you hold down a button (LB for XBOX) and it slows down time bring up a big wheel with all your weapons and you use the right joystick to select what gun you want...on top of that you no longer have to settle with either a Carbine M4 or AK47 you have them in the same slot and use the D-Pad to cycle thru each weapon in that slot (SMG, Assault Rifle, Pistol, LMG, Heavy Weapon, Explosives). The radio is the same way, you can still use the button to go one at a time or hold it to slow down time and use the stick to select what station PLUS it shows the song info in the middle. Also in the game you use your money to buy real estate to generate each characters income.

Sure there are a few annoying glitches and certain things like driving which could be improved and honestly every game has this, I don't doubt that R* is taking in all feedback and will make a nice patch for the game. They seriously put a lot of work into the coding of the game to make it as huge as it is. Get the game, you will have no regrets. It made $1 Billion in 3 days, still getting sales and Black Friday/Xmas haven't even hit. Then add in future PC and maybe PS4/XBOX 1 versions. This isn't CoD where they make a new one every year so its super stale now.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Good summary on why GTA V is the worst game ever LMAO

GTA V is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world… ever. I know what you’re thinking: ‘this guy is a fool’, but I’m right.

Here are some simple reasons why it’s bad news.
It’s MASSIVE
Thirty minute drive to get across the entire island? As someone who enjoys following the road traffic safety laws of Los Santos, this will result in countless hours of driving, which will result in sleep deprivation and hunger…
It is too exciting
Some games are easy to pick up, play for a couple of hours as an absolute maximum, then put down and get on with your life. GTA V is not this game.
You will complete missions, be happy you completed them and then either you will want to spend the money you have earned or you will be thrust into a new exciting storyline which will leave you playing for a few more hours.
This does not change for the ENTIRE game. Be sure you have a catheter, several bottles of water and a few days supply of food. It’s that exciting.
More - GTA 5: 13 of the most sinister selfies so far
It will ruin relationships
‘Ah sorry, I can’t come out tonight I’ve got to tidy my room.’ Yeah sure.
‘Oh, sorry guys I can’t come out I’ve got an awful cold.’ Pssh.
Be prepared to see many a relationship end up on ice. This game will suck you in as you forget what the real world is, leaving your significant other incredibly jealous that they have been replaced by a £40 disc.
You will go crazy
What happens once you have let this vast game take over your life? You keep on playing. No job, you lost that after not turning up for three weeks because you needed to go and basejump off another building.
And what do you do when it’s all over? Go and complete all the side missions? Okay, after that. Go and buy loads of property? Fair enough. After that? Who knows. You will end up a shadow of your former self, itching for the next mission, the next phone call, ANYTHING.
It is fair to say that this game is compelling, addictive and arguably one of the best ever. But when it’s this good nothing else seems important.
So take regular breaks, talk to human people… and for the love of God do not lose the plot when it all comes to an end.
Now where did I put that controller…

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lmfao!!!!

Good summary on why GTA V is the worst game ever LMAO

GTA V is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world… ever. I know what you’re thinking: ‘this guy is a fool’, but I’m right.

Here are some simple reasons why it’s bad news.
It’s MASSIVE
Thirty minute drive to get across the entire island? As someone who enjoys following the road traffic safety laws of Los Santos, this will result in countless hours of driving, which will result in sleep deprivation and hunger…
It is too exciting
Some games are easy to pick up, play for a couple of hours as an absolute maximum, then put down and get on with your life. GTA V is not this game.
You will complete missions, be happy you completed them and then either you will want to spend the money you have earned or you will be thrust into a new exciting storyline which will leave you playing for a few more hours.
This does not change for the ENTIRE game. Be sure you have a catheter, several bottles of water and a few days supply of food. It’s that exciting.
More - GTA 5: 13 of the most sinister selfies so far
It will ruin relationships
‘Ah sorry, I can’t come out tonight I’ve got to tidy my room.’ Yeah sure.
‘Oh, sorry guys I can’t come out I’ve got an awful cold.’ Pssh.
Be prepared to see many a relationship end up on ice. This game will suck you in as you forget what the real world is, leaving your significant other incredibly jealous that they have been replaced by a £40 disc.
You will go crazy
What happens once you have let this vast game take over your life? You keep on playing. No job, you lost that after not turning up for three weeks because you needed to go and basejump off another building.
And what do you do when it’s all over? Go and complete all the side missions? Okay, after that. Go and buy loads of property? Fair enough. After that? Who knows. You will end up a shadow of your former self, itching for the next mission, the next phone call, ANYTHING.
It is fair to say that this game is compelling, addictive and arguably one of the best ever. But when it’s this good nothing else seems important.
So take regular breaks, talk to human people… and for the love of God do not lose the plot when it all comes to an end.
Now where did I put that controller…

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Wow, When it comes out for PC I know what I'm getting. Lol.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed