Official Long Lost Missing Member thread.

People come, people go. Sometimes they stay, sometimes they don't. Sometimes, they are here so long its almost like they are part of our E-family and people start to care about them. Then one day, you notice they have not posted in months, sometimes years. Where did they go? If you are mentioned in this post, chime in and let us know if you are alive and ok! Tragically, sometimes, we hear the worst news and i hope i don't here again.

i would like to know what happened to:

Kasey aka thehoe92 - this dude is local and used to be a 16yr old youngster looking for a bass demo. Now he is at least 21 or 22 yr old man. Haven't seen him in at least 2 years.

bibby - was here from the start, was a mod....just vanished.

larry95civic - was battling cancer. Tons of people helped out including me, my mom, my wife and numerous others on the forum. Then boom, gone.

these are just a few that i was thinking of off the top of my head. When i look at old posts i always think, "damn, where did that guy go"? ill add more names later but if anyone else knows where these guys are, post up! if you are wondering where someone else is that has been MIA, feel free to post.

I think Kasey is Kasey Shutz aka i shutz. He is still around. I actually just friended him on FB. He was making some nice videos. I guess he has just been inactive due to school/ work etc....

Kasey has ripped some people off on here for product he sold, got paid for and never sent iirc.

I think the blitz guy got his money refunded after months, but this other guy that started a thread got screwed...

I even messaged kasey on his facebook with nothing back..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/151534-thehoe92-bad-deal-almost-1-year/?hl=%2Bthehoe92#entry2392602

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Gotz1lung is still around, he dont post to much anymore but he is still around, he is also having some health issues.

I gotta go see him soon.

the fucked up part is, he's only about 45 mintues from me. i really need to check on him. he has been in the hospital for about a week or more, he's still kickin', but, still.

Damn, yeah I'm gonna have to go see him too. Hope all is okay, he's a really cool guy.

Bslapsyomomma. I bought a dcxl off of him and seemed like a cool guy. Thehoe92 was off of Facebook for a while and just recent came back. I've noticed that a lot of the veterans and old timers on the forum are not active as much. Shit even Ray don't come on much anymore

ray is pretty active on Facebook. He's pretty busy over at sonus

Wait, Ray now works for Sonus? What happened to his shop?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I sont remember the S/N and sorry if it was mentoned already.

But the guy that was Doing the Chevy S20 that had a ton of custom fab and welding work. And was still working on it hard as hell after that bad motorcycle(?) wreck.

Last i remember he had another slammed truck and had to stop on the S10(20) for what ever reason.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Numatik he sold the s20 actually

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea Gary said he was having too much trouble with the s20. Great concept and idea, but for every one thing he fixed, he'd have to alter 5 more things. So it would have been a lost cause as far as dumping way too much time and money into it, not knowing when it would/if it would actually be finished.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Gotz1lung is still around, he dont post to much anymore but he is still around, he is also having some health issues.

I gotta go see him soon.

the fucked up part is, he's only about 45 mintues from me. i really need to check on him. he has been in the hospital for about a week or more, he's still kickin', but, still.

Damn, yeah I'm gonna have to go see him too. Hope all is okay, he's a really cool guy.

Bslapsyomomma. I bought a dcxl off of him and seemed like a cool guy. Thehoe92 was off of Facebook for a while and just recent came back. I've noticed that a lot of the veterans and old timers on the forum are not active as much. Shit even Ray don't come on much anymore

ray is pretty active on Facebook. He's pretty busy over at sonus

Wait, Ray now works for Sonus? What happened to his shop?

Ray has been at Sonus for a while now. A.I is still up and running with I think the same fellas just not Ray.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I was also gonna say cfizzy, and Sheena seemed to drop off the radar too... or at least I haven't seen much from him recently.

Also haven't seen Roscoe11###? (the ban hammer guy) in a while.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.