NO-WALL --- NEW AMPS --- 3 NS-1s @ 19V --- NEW SCORE 160.02@ 33HZ --- 6 SUNDOWN ZV4 12" SUBWOOFERS

power connections with box in, still accessible if need be

21_zpsbf4ee5e2.jpg

amps with box in, still enough room for them to breath, they don't get hot at all with all the air movement in there

22_zps1c211c52.jpg

mid amps

23_zps3b3daa3f.jpg

this is how it looks with seats up , still enough room for it to be comfortable

24_zpsad5fa7c7.jpg

and finally, scores in the format I compete in, this is termlab on headrest with one door/window open :D

25_zpsf2dd3fe4.png

hope this is good enough for now, I will get some videos up when I have some more free time , enjoy :P

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

them subs look crazy in such small car. great number too

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Still can't believe you fit all that in a clio... my mam used to have one so I know how small they are.

'grats on the 50's at 20 hz :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Still can't believe you fit all that in a clio... my mam used to have one so I know how small they are.

'grats on the 50's at 20 hz :drinks:

Got a competition coming up on the weekend so im hoping for a 157 . Had some small upgrades done to the box and I have added three odyssey pc2250 batteries to the power supply so this should strengthen the voltage up .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived