NO-WALL --- NEW AMPS --- 3 NS-1s @ 19V --- NEW SCORE 160.02@ 33HZ --- 6 SUNDOWN ZV4 12" SUBWOOFERS

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo , some new scores . Managed to get everything installed and working. Subs are still super stiff and still have some playing around to do with amps as ones not 100%. Also so work on alternators to get adjustable regulator back on . Peak frequency has risen probable down to the still stiff subs. But here they are .... 6 12s on 19.2kw in a no-wall build....

Comments welcome :D

35hz

44227DB7-17BE-499E-A3E0-4DD16267983A_zps

20hz

2940D8B4-763E-41DA-AFA2-B87159316D3B_zps

That poor little car holy shit. How you liking the zv4's compared to the x's?

Also any videos :D?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

That poor little car holy shit. How you liking the zv4's compared to the x's?

Also any videos :D?

These are stronger on the highs and similar on the lows only with a greater power handling . Thats how id sum them up , pretty much the same with the capability of taking more power and getting louder . In terms of sound , to my ears, they are very similar, id say the Xs have the edge over smoothness with these having a more agressive sound . Both subs are brilliant.

Archived