NO-WALL --- NEW AMPS --- 3 NS-1s @ 19V --- NEW SCORE 160.02@ 33HZ --- 6 SUNDOWN ZV4 12" SUBWOOFERS

Started my new build a couple of months ago, I love no-wall builds so I decided that's what I was going to go for again. I originally had 4 15" ground zeros on 6k
scoring 152.2db at 35hz. I decided I wanted to step it up a notch. so as soon as the new platform of sundown subs where spoken about , I knew what I was going to go for.

so whats in the new build,

the car: Renault Clio 2005 MK2 1.6 16v

The Equipment:
Subs: 6 12" Sundown X series D4s
Amps: 4 Spl-Dynamics ICE-3500Ds wired to 0.33ohm daily :D
Mids & Highs: 8 Pyle PPA-6 mids , 2 Ground Zero bullet tweeters.
Mid Amps, 2 Ground Zero Radioactive 4200x, 1 Ground Zero Radioactive 2200x

Power Supply:
2 Mitsubishi 210amp alternators with external regulators set running at 14.7V daily, 15.3V when testing. These clamp at 280amps each so massively underrated.
6 Enersys Armasafe 44ah batteries, 1 NSB 90.
8 runs of 0 Gauge front to back.

heres a pic so you can see what shes doing :D

null_zpsf3bd9998.jpg

I will get some more pictures up once I get a chance.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics of the build?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'd like to see some pics of the build.

Never saw such a big system in a clio ! Nice score :)

Where are you from ? UK ? You don't seem to be French : I am !!! But from the Caribbeans (Martinique).

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

:ttiwwop:

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

That's a nice setup without a wall. The box must sit right behind your head because I kno clios r pretty small.

yeah, its pretty close haha but its still classed as a no-wall in the competition I made it for.

Yeah man, very nice score 156.1 very nice numbers. Can't wait to see your system. I'm in love with the new x sundown subs they are so sexy to me.

the new sundowns are just pure awesomeness, anyone that goes for them will not regret it !!!

Pics of the build?

coming up :D

Can't wait to see some pics. I have two Xs my self and they slam on SAZ2500D.

buy another amp and run one each:)

I'd like to see some pics of the build.

Never saw such a big system in a clio ! Nice score :)

Where are you from ? UK ? You don't seem to be French : I am !!! But from the Caribbeans (Martinique).

yes, im from the uk up north :P

:ttiwwop:

coming up :D

Damn where are the pics!

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Right so here is some pictures of the build I uploaded before, I have some videos which I need to get on here but pics first

the car its all in so people can visualise how much of a squeeze this is hah

1_zpsf801638b.jpg

the front power connections, needed some small with plenty of connections

2_zps5427bcdf.jpg

the alternators, these really are power house and can be picked up for around £150. Clamp at 280amps :)

4_zps54625e48.jpg

alternators fitted in nicely

5_zps733d1cb5.jpg

again, on the rear needed something that was of low profile but with enough connections to terminate the stupid amount of cables in the thing

6_zpse58bcb43.jpg

7_zpsd5da2c7c.jpg

the batteries in the tyre well, these things do well for there size

8_zpsa0278506.jpg

more of the rear busbars with amps connected

9_zps664bf29b.jpg

amps mounted on both sides , fitted quite nicely

10_zps177eb419.jpg

11_zps1e54da80.jpg

my door builds I knocked up, found these mids on this forum so thought id have a go with them and they are very good for the price

12_zpsad0d40d9.jpg

13_zps3b69cc23.jpg

my box just after it had been build,

17_zpsa30abbc2.jpg

the box in the car, it was a job and a half getting that in there but we managed. sub cables terminated to box using m10 brass bolts.

18_zps0d01bc98.jpg

box with subs in , needed to finish smooth port and paint it

19_zps9d513cb6.jpg

even though the box was bolted down in 4 placed, once I powered it up, it soon became clear that this wasn't enough so Im using the ratchet straps to stop it jumping around hah

20_zps986f5e5f.jpg

Archived