Sonic Electronix

it's good to keep looking back, prices can change and you can snag some good deals. the link I posted is out of stock, they may have somewhere else. but they do have the 8601D for 159 or so if you are interested in that

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iwant the power of the first amp over the 8601d and I found it on vm innovations for 174

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

for a sub amp i would go with the Soundstream TN1.1200D. it puts out more than 1000 at 2 ohms and does more than rated. my friend has one and i have been impressed with it. as a four channel you could get the matching amp which is the TN4.900D. the soundstream reference amps are also very clean amps.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

They sell reduced Audio Technix amp the 1200.1 modell is rated at 12.8 volt´s maby it do the arround 1000 watt @ 2 Ohm,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121106776171?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 looks clean, strong and nice.

They recommand a fusing of 180 amp´s normaly a sign that they can put 1800 watt´s out on 1 Ohm.

this is your best bet man quality amp and does rated at 12.8 i missed your budget but if its velow this id save and get it, it will be worth the extra wait

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

They sell reduced Audio Technix amp the 1200.1 modell is rated at 12.8 volt´s maby it do the arround 1000 watt @ 2 Ohm,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121106776171?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 looks clean, strong and nice.

They recommand a fusing of 180 amp´s normaly a sign that they can put 1800 watt´s out on 1 Ohm.

this is your best bet man quality amp and does rated at 12.8 i missed your budget but if its velow this id save and get it, it will be worth the extra wait

??? Maby my english is not good enough, im from Germany and it´s for me a second language.

I tried to say that the amp is in way more underrated than normal, having nice gut´s and fitting in the budget.

Sure we know all the other budget candidates like Hifonic´s and so on, not so easy to getting nice 1 K RMS on 2 Ohm in this budget.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

However there are manny nice alternatives that push the 750rms like soundstream, jbl, audiopipe, pioneer. All of these provide at least 800rms and are quality items. Mind you that jbl is the most expensive but has 1k rms at 2ohms and amp test Tuesday sais "it does over the rated power". And I have never even heard of Udio technix before today that's why I'm skeptical as well as price per watt

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

I like that soundstream tn1.1200. It is a contender but I have a mini clarion amp behind my dash for my doors 40x4 rms

I think you would be happy with the soundstream. most of the other amps mentioned here are also very good. in my opinion though, I wouldn't consider audiopipe.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Ok thanks, I think it's sold. Will go nicely with my soundstream bass processor

??? Maby my english is not good enough, im from Germany and it´s for me a second language.

I tried to say that the amp is in way more underrated than normal, having nice gut´s and fitting in the budget.

Sure we know all the other budget candidates like Hifonic´s and so on, not so easy to getting nice 1 K RMS on 2 Ohm in this budget.

no your english is good man i was just supporting what you said saying the audio technix amp will most likely put out more power than any other amps at that price

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived