DC Sound Lab

DC AUDIO T Shirt Design Contest 2014 WIN SUBS!!!

Thanks!

I took the batt out in this one,

s09h.png

and I also made another one.

dg53.png

Those would be so expensive lol....I screen-print t-shirts (past 6 years).....Unless you did a Direct-To-Garment Even Then....$$$$ Just Saying....Great shirts though just not to practical....in my opinion.

1998 Grand Prix GTP Daytona Edition 1358/1500 3.8L SuperchargedAlternator - Power Bastards 220+ ampsBattery Front - Optima Yellow TopBatteries Back - XS Power D3100, 3x Power TC-12150C'sWiring - 2 Lines Of Power Front To Back 0/2 Ga (welding wire)Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-P7400HD*Amplifiers*Amplifier on Subwoofers - 2x Hifonics ZRX3000.1DAmplifiers on Mids/Highs - 2x American Bass 3200.4*Speakers*

2x Pyle Pro 3x4 Horns6x American Bass SQ-T2012x American Bass SQ-65MR4x American Bass SQ8B*Subwoofers*2x 12" DC Audio XL M2 D1*Box*~2.75cu.ft @ 32hz

ut5h.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

1998 Grand Prix GTP Daytona Edition 1358/1500 3.8L SuperchargedAlternator - Power Bastards 220+ ampsBattery Front - Optima Yellow TopBatteries Back - XS Power D3100, 3x Power TC-12150C'sWiring - 2 Lines Of Power Front To Back 0/2 Ga (welding wire)Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-P7400HD*Amplifiers*Amplifier on Subwoofers - 2x Hifonics ZRX3000.1DAmplifiers on Mids/Highs - 2x American Bass 3200.4*Speakers*

2x Pyle Pro 3x4 Horns6x American Bass SQ-T2012x American Bass SQ-65MR4x American Bass SQ8B*Subwoofers*2x 12" DC Audio XL M2 D1*Box*~2.75cu.ft @ 32hz

02on.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I'm surprised nobody has noticed/though of this yet, and since I'm both- A) Unfamiliar with and don't have the time to make shirt designs on the PC and -B] Obviously not in the need for any more subwoofers, I'll leave the ideas to anyone who wants to make it look best or something.

The "C" on the end of the DC logo look very much like what? (Well yes a horseshoe, but that isn't what I initially noticed, but if that gives you any ideas use it.) The common U magnet. You could design it with the idea of it being a chick magnet, I was picturing something like the back of a Car on the shirt, then it has a big DC logo on the windshield, and the C is pointing to the side, and all these fine women are *zapped* to the car (hence the chick-magnet). And to throw some innuendo in it, you could put a tagline on the bottom of the shirt that says, "You know what else runs on a 10k?" or maybe "You know what else pounds like a Lvl6 on a 10k?" but whatever would be appropriate in Rusty's view of course. We don't want to look like creeps.

P.S; maybe if you think of something ranch style for the horseshoe look, like somehow work it into the setting the tagline could be "Roping in 150's like nothing" Or if you make a scene like an actual game of horseshoes with the ground post, there could be a bunch of other audio logos scattered near the post and then there would be like 3 or 4 DC logos all with the "C" on the post and it could say "Scoring 150's like it ain't nothing"

Just some ideas for thought. I would wear the chick magnet one IMO, so if you can craft it the credit is all yours.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

vag2.jpg

Edited by TeK-NeekZ
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Just some ideas for thought. I would wear the chick magnet one IMO, so if you can craft it the credit is all yours.

kyoz.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

kyoz.jpg

Haha! Yeah! Do you know how to add some color the the C? Maybe try it like the classic red magnet with the white tips.

Like the one you see in movies and stuff:

481891513_643.jpg

OOHHHHHHHHHHH, I HAD ANOTHER IDEA along with the chick magnet, it could be a DB magnet, so you can just have a cluster of "dB" symbols attracted to it also.

I would wear them all!!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.