DC Sound Lab

DC AUDIO T Shirt Design Contest 2014 WIN SUBS!!!

Do you need us to change anything so that they're useable??

based on the program you use to make the design, best thing to do is keep the original file format and if need be due to the software the tshirt printer may use, also save it in multiple formats at high res, even if you save it as a jpeg, keep it at maximum resolution if possible. Especially when using raster images (blurred lines or areas of the images that fade out to transparency) as raster images can be harder to reproduce in print if not given good enough quality. Perosnally, I prefer vector art myself.

if i make a design for anyone in photoshop, i save it as a psd, pdf, tiff, and jpeg for them, and if I make anything in illustrator, i save it as an ai, svg, eps, pdf, or jpeg for them. This way the jpeg can quickly be used to reference the image or ask for proofs, and the other formats based on what the end user will be using for the design, can easily be accessed. After all every computer in the world can open pdfs. You cant go wrong there.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

The biggest thing to remember when designing is the cost of printing. The more colors in the design means the higher the cost of printing since screen printing is done in stages or layers for multiple colors. For example, if DC were to produce a tshirt with 4 colors you could be paying at least $30 just to buy one. Most people would prefer to pay about $20 for a t-shirt. For screen printing, keep it simple usually equals affordability.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

nyvay8.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

2cib85z.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Hope you like them, took some thought and time. I would love some DC audio products! I have file in any format needed and ready for print. They are all 1 or 2 color process currently in vector format. Thank you for your consideration.

DCShirts123_zps00c67009.jpg

DCShirts456_zps4c7a4442.jpg

I like that option 4

i LIKE 3, 4, & 6

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg