DC Sound Lab

DC AUDIO T Shirt Design Contest 2014 WIN SUBS!!!

h0je.jpg

02on.jpg

pv2w.png

these 3 are my favorite! simple and be easy to print for cheep and look awesome!

Edited by ghostlyrich
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

I'm curious as to what's going on with this? Contest still going? Looking at the m3 8 to play with and would love a shirt to come with it especially if certain ones win. All in all I guess curious as to which won if none yet when will the results come in and when will they be ready to order???

Edited by jmfrb1

LOL Got bored.... Prostate Cancer Ribbon is light blue. I could do that color scheme. As well maybe even adding a ribbon to the back of the shirt.

dc-white-5V2.jpg

dc-white-5.jpg

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

LOL I love it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.