how many batteries do i need?

Ha ha, you're such a fail. I can read, but more importantly I can think. You should stop posting and try it. You have been absolutely stupid every time you post and you blame people for not reading when its obvious the only person who has no idea what's going on is you.

Just.

Stop.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Still stalking me! SHIT!

Look my last post before you got involved was asking some one what the cons are for using a solenoid. so what did you miss?

He was given a option to use one if he wanted to keep his old battery that he just invested his money in.

A solenoid is what you are suppose to use to separate reserve power for accessories from the oem reserved power. This would sepperate the power sources when the car is off so the Oem bat will not drain the aftermarket bat., This way he will not damage the aftermarket battery.

Can you explain why he should not so the op can get a idea why he/she should not use one?

Not explaining why or why not does not help the OP out with making his choice of what he should use.

If he has the option to use the oem bat and the aftermarket bat that's more power stored even though he may not use it he will still have the reserved power. He has it why not use it?

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

What the hell is even happening here?

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

He says to use a solenoid, it's being said not to. He's attempting to sound self righteous and ask for a reason why not to. I'm calling him a fool for his advice and everything after that has been something weird about me stalking him...you know..by reading NEW CONTENT, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh a solenoid like an isolator? Hhahahha my god. I used one at the start of my build and it fucked my voltage up bad. One set of batts would charge at 16v and sit at 11.5v. My oem up front would charge at 13v and sit at 12v. Justify that

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

That's your car how the hell am I supposed to no. did you try to figure it out or did you just blame it on the isolator.

The only thing a isolator does to my knowledge is it seperates reserve power from the rest of the oem battery and charging system.

Wait... to you knowledge. Not your experience? Interesting. I thought that too. It was not my car

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

what ahhh did you figure it out?

can you tell us what happen share your experience?

Yes I have delt with isolators. what was amperage on the isolator and what was the amperage of all the equipment you had on the isolator?

Wait... to you knowledge. Not your experience? Interesting. I thought that too. It was not my car

but in the post before this you say my all over the page as if it is your car.

Oh a solenoid like an isolator? Hhahahha my god. I used one at the start of my build and it fucked my voltage up bad. One set of batts would charge at 16v and sit at 11.5v. My oem up front would charge at 13v and sit at 12v. Justify that

So is it yours or not.

if you are trying to be smart please dont

Oh a solenoid like an isolator? Hhahahha my god. I used one at the start of my build and it fucked my voltage up bad. One set of batts would charge at 16v and sit at 11.5v. My oem up front would charge at 13v and sit at 12v. Justify that?

Was the car on when you or some one else supposedly tested the batterys?

Archived