Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

I have never hear of ct sounds Before, I have never even heard of the before today, and it doesn't even do the 800w that I wanted. I don't understand the hype behind them. I was also looking at the soundstream tn1.1200

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

I asked A or B not c or d or e, especially brands I've never heard of

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

I asked A or B not c or d or e, especially brands I've never heard of

trying to help. shark 2500 is the apsm 2000 board for $100 shipped. again, trying to help you get loud on your budget.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

I have never hear of ct sounds Before, I have never even heard of the before today, and it doesn't even do the 800w that I wanted. I don't understand the hype behind them. I was also looking at the soundstream tn1.1200

because its korean.

notice how its rated at 12.8 volts, while 99% of the amps out there are rated at 14.4v?

its giving you a more honest answer. most people cant even hold 14.4v, but they can hold at least 12.8v.

that 2000w rated at 14.4v will be like 1500 by the time it gets to 12.8v. you'll never see the rated power out said example.

Archived