Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

And even if that shark audio does not do rated I need 800, it would be close to that, an for the the price not bad but the s/n ratio is only 70 and I would get the audiopipe for that. Because I have never heard of or used that before

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked A or B not c or d or e, especially brands I've never heard of

why ask if you are already dead set on those amps, you stick with your cheap junk and I'll keep doing mid 50's with my beast ass non cea korean amps

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

trying to help. shark 2500 is the apsm 2000 board for $100 shipped. again, trying to help you get loud on your budget.

that amp sucks. $100 for a 1500 watt amp that will just end up catching fire.

you bought one, then it caught fire? This amp has been getting excellent reviews on different forums. not too sure where you get your info.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

And even if that shark audio does not do rated I need 800, it would be close to that, an for the the price not bad but the s/n ratio is only 70 and I would get the audiopipe for that. Because I have never heard of or used that before

shark = audiopipe. same shitty amplifier board. same shitty amplifier in general.

"does rated". stop friggin worrying about that.

want amplifiers that make power? literally almost ANYTHING korean built. dc audio. soundqubed (used to be audioque. same company). digital designs. audiotechnix/ct sounds. sundown audio. crescendo audio.

shark = audiopipe. same shitty amplifier board. same shitty amplifier in general.

"does rated". stop friggin worrying about that.

want amplifiers that make power? literally almost ANYTHING korean built. dc audio. soundqubed (used to be audioque. same company). digital designs. audiotechnix/ct sounds. sundown audio. crescendo audio.

trying to help. shark 2500 is the apsm 2000 board for $100 shipped. again, trying to help you get loud on your budget.

that amp sucks. $100 for a 1500 watt amp that will just end up catching fire.

you bought one, then it caught fire? This amp has been getting excellent reviews on different forums. not too sure where you get your info.

shark = audiopipe. same shit. why am i going through this shit again?

ITS GARBAGE.

yeah i had an ap 1500. fed it 14v stable at 1 ohm. no voltage drop. literally caught fire on me. dropped voltage down under 9v. everything shut off in my car while DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AT NIGHT. lasted me like 6 months. bought an actual amplifier that was made in korea (audioque) and its lasted 2 years plus.

No exactly but those two amps meet my criteria best from what I found. And those audio technix are less than what I was lookin for in power but I understand there under rated and above my price point. At that price I would get the jbl that gives 1k rms at 2 ohms under rated according to "amp test Tuesday" for 220 because it's a brand I'm familiar with and I have the power to spare for an extra 10$

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

if you came to the forum for suggestions then do so

the audio technix amp is better then the ones you listed. 100%..

if you soo stuck on this 800 watts rms thing... the audio technix will put out more then that... ie its rated at 12.8 volts your voltage will be around 13.0-13.5 so more voltage more power.

Archived