Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

That's why I was reluctant on audio technix, is that not understandable?

its understandable. but its a good product. you can even call coleman if you have questions. (832) 610-2040. or email too.

edit: just found out that that $199.99 on the at 1200 is a short sale currently going on.

I have never used a pioneer amp before, but I like their door speakers when I'm doing my builds. My car is Polk audio components all round so don't get me wrong with that, but they are nice products

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Stealth808. yea i used to run pioneer head units, until i got smart and now only run Clarion. Sorry but their isnt any head units as clean and pure sounding as clarion. Took my 4 kids awhile wasteing money on other units, but now they, and their friends all run clarion.

truthsayer

its understandable. but its a good product. you can even call coleman if you have questions. (832) 610-2040. or email too.

edit: just found out that that $199.99 on the at 1200 is a short sale currently going on.

Thanks, this post is useful instead of that bashin that's not called for. And who's coleman

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Stealth808. yea i used to run pioneer head units, until i got smart and now only run Clarion. Sorry but their isnt any head units as clean and pure sounding as clarion. Took my 4 kids awhile wasteing money on other units, but now they, and their friends all run clarion.

to each is own. I guess im bias since I used to sell and install pretty much only pioneer.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

... Wish I knew before I bought my pioneer app radio with only 1 pre amp out instead of 3 like I wanted (was pissed) but that's my fault

Thanks, this post is useful instead of that bashin that's not called for. And who's coleman

the owner of ctsounds/audiotechnix/execution audio

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

... Wish I knew before I bought my pioneer app radio with only 1 pre amp out instead of 3 like I wanted (was pissed) but that's my fault

yes, always look for a headunit with 3 outs, hi volt outs, and decent eq capabilities.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Audio Technix is founded by a member from SMD, arround 1,5 or little more year´s back, he started to sell deadener later he got amps and sub´s.

Think it´s said before, they builded by a Corean buildhouse, like DC, Sundown, AB and so on. Little brand, maby he sold his buisness to CT.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived