So I have decided I want to get the words molon labe as my first tattoo. Gonna be left shoulder. I have how I want the text (below). But it needs something more like a background or something. This is where I need the help. I dont have much as far as creativity goes. So any ideas? For what molon labe means see this link. Especially the modern usage.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

20130927_184604_zps4a1063cb.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You could do the classic but more than slightly overused spartan helmet or crossed m4s

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Also it's nice to see someone use the actual Greek characters

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

Ya I definitely wanted to use the greek characters. although I used different version and some lower some upper case lol. I definitely dont want the spartan helmet. (To close to Michigan's logo for me being a purdue fan lol). I thought about m4's/ar's but I dont own any yet and I thought it might be weird. If I could draw I think a very light filigree skull would be badass but Google images turns up nothing useful and I cant draw lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I noticed that you were mixing cases and it took me a while to figure out why because I have a very basic understanding of Greek. I do admit though that it looks better your way . Are you in any branch of the military? You could always get there insignia behind it. The dive instructor I'm working with tomorrow is a tattoo artist and I could ask him for ideas if you want.

Team Subsonic Lows

Nah no military. I start emt classes tomorrow but with the ems seal behind that saying, it would be like saying come and get yours shots lol. If you think about asking idc im open to ideas

• 3 weeks later...

Molon labe has become a calling card of sorts for those who believe in the fundamentals of the constitution that our country was built upon. Its probably the easiest way to explain it. I get it. but not many others will.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived