Add me on Steam? Wonderbeans650....this is the only game I play on Gmod, though Deathrun looks pretty fucking fun too. Of course got into this game b/c of Diction, SeaNanners & Gassy on YouTube.

In case anybody doesn't know the game, its fun as hell

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Prop Hunt is hella fun

Trouble in Terrorist Town is hard and really only seems fun if you are playing with ppl you know

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Teo aka LAGxPeanutPwner is really really good at TTT

2015 Mazda 6

Oh yeah, here's some Deathrun. I think I'ma try this out later tonight

2015 Mazda 6

Will do.

I tried Deathrun yesterday, that shit is hard as fuck.

I play on I think "Hunters Gaming" server, b/c they do Double Jump which is the best. I love T-Proping with the scientist on italy up on a windowsill. The other day I was the last one left and my team was going nuts in chat b/c the hunters couldn't find me and I typed in "Fruit Stand" and they all ran there and started shooting while I was watching from above hahahah. It was hilarious.

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6