It's OK. Once he cut that out, it basically became a g35 body on a z350 frame. Lots of g35's out there.

But in all seriousness, it looks good. If it were my ride I'd do some things differently, but so would everyone. Great thing about getting to customize your own ride. Make it the way you want. Keep up the good work.

BTW any engine mods?

reaper.png

It's OK. Once he cut that out, it basically became a g35 body on a z350 frame. Lots of g35's out there

No no, thats not how it works. still a 350z with room for back seats is all ( no leg room for the back seats, but g35 seats could go where the box is ).

I did a very small install on one of these cars and said to myself omg you can totally cut away alot of sheetmetal and build a stealth box for 2 15" subs firing up in the back, have you seen anybody do a ported box with the 15" subs firing up at the window in the rear of that style car?

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

With seat conversion.

350zbackseat2.jpg

front seats all the way back = no leg room

350zbackseat4.jpg

I did a very small install on one of these cars and said to myself omg you can totally cut away alot of sheetmetal and build a stealth box for 2 15" subs firing up in the back, have you seen anybody do a ported box with the 15" subs firing up at the window in the rear of that style car?

I've seen dual 12's ported behind the rear strut bar

my previous build in this thread was 2x 12" in the back firing up at the window.. there just isn't enough air space in that trunk for 2x15..

if i had enough airspace for 2x18s .. trust me .. i would have done it..

I'd say ls3 but that's only because I have a 2013 Camaro SS. Most are stroked to 416/17 or 428. I plan on doing mine when warranty runs out. Doing suspension/drive train this spring. Then stroke and end with a TT kit probably the year after. Shooting for the 8-900 mark.

reaper.png

Archived