Smoove it's the same amount in a 37s coupe. I can't say anything about the 35 because I've never been in one. But I know in a 37s coupes the seats all the way back has about 2 inches of space. If you tilt the seat back a little (as I have to so my head doesn't hit the roof) it touches.

reaper.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smoove it's the same amount in a 37s coupe. I can't say anything about the 35 because I've never been in one. But I know in a 37s coupes the seats all the way back has about 2 inches of space. If you tilt the seat back a little (as I have to so my head doesn't hit the roof) it touches.

Still doesn't mke 350 a g35. the roof is higher ing the g35. I know they are basically the same car. And yes I plan to cut out that same plastic and metal behind my seats and put an amp rack there. And yes a supercharger will happen before the stereo build (hopefully by the end of february).

You are correct the roof panel is lower, side panels are different. The frame however is the same. That's just how companies save money. My Camano and the cadillac ats of same year share the same platform. 2 completely different cars. Sunfire/cavalier/g5.....

Those engines do great on boost. My dad is planning on TT his when I do mine. We kinda have a competition going.

reaper.png

I absolutely love this build. I'm still trying to figure out a way to port my 10's and still have amp/trunk space

only way to have space is to cut out all that useless plastic and metal behind the seats like he did :-( yes I plan to cut my Z up

Archived