zzzrear.jpg

2011-08-24120418.jpg

cut cut

PICT3769.jpg

PICT3767.jpg

Edited by pantantler
  • Like 1

This is going to be badass

Keep the pics coming. You have some balls to cut up the car like that lol. Props to you!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By abdc
      Here are some winISD simulations for a DC XL 12 (dual 2 ohm) subwoofer in a 1.75 cubic foot box tuned to 31hz (square port) at 2200rms at 1 meter accounting for coil inductance.
      If anything, I'm posting this for the amusement of anyone who has bought or is thinking about buying a DC XL 12 as I just did.
      How accurate to you think these simulations actually are (other than not accounting for cabin gain)?
      Any thought provoking comments or questions?

Transfer Function Magnitude^

Maximum SPL^

Amplifier Apparent Load Power^

Cone Excursion^

Group Delay^

Impedance^

Impedance Phase^

Rear Port Velocity^

Rear Port Gain^

• By Jonathan Mills
      Hello all I tried to find this question already asked which I am sure it has been but don't spend a lot of time on the forum and for some reason find it really complicated to search for stuff.
      My equipment Dc Audio level 6 18 m4, Sundown Audio Scv7500.
      Question #1 What is a good setting for my low pass crossover?
      Question #2 My old amp is a Scv3000 it suffered water damage several mosfets were destroyed in the event. Would sundown be the best place to send it for repair?
      I stepped up quite a notch from the 3000 to the 7500 but its bad ass! Love the woofer I have had them all seems like and before reconing this one it was the M2 series which lasted longer than anything I have ever had. I reconned it maybe 2 months ago I probably would have never blown it but my 3000 watt amp was clipping like fu. I purchased a cheap pos oscilliscope for $60 off amazon after the recone and found out my amp was clipping by the time I turned it up to 10 on my deck. This is the reason I purchased the 7500 so my now M4 woofer could enjoy clean power.

Thanks for your time I appreciate anybody answering this question one more time.
    • By TrillWill
      I have a 2014 Sierra crew can,  and i have listed my seats 3" higher with steel tubing and grade 8 bolts.i did this to build the best and buffer box for this truck.  I previously had 2 sundown x8 prior to me lifting the seats and i want to make something better that i can really feel. What's the best subs and what size that i can put in my truck to get deeper lows? Should i go with 4 8s, 2 10s, or 2 12s?
    • By WalledSonic
      I've been helping a buddy install a system in his 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK.  I finally have enough pics to start a build log, so I'll be loading all of them up over the next couple weeks.
      The requirements were simple: he wanted (4) 8's or nothing at all.  Silly?  Maybe; but we met the requirements and hope to be banging before the end of the year
      The stock sub (an 8x10) has 4 voice coils

Ran some numbers in TermLab at first, but then switched the design over to WinISD.  Came up with this size enclosure:

That router feels good man

Went with PSI-8's with High Performance suspension for 600Wrms per sub

We were jammin some of that good techno

The original plan was to have a few tube ports, but I had a hunch that they were too small.  Thats about the time that Triticum came out with his port velocity calculator, and I realized the port velocities with these small ports would give me the tuning we were wanting, but also gave us almost 100 m/s port velocity (yikes!)

Then the design changed to have a properly sized port attached to the back panel, bringing the velocities down to around 25-30 m/s

I didnt really trust my kerf skills yet

More pics coming tomorrow.  Thanks for looking!

• By xpoppadaddyx
      Here we go with another build.  This one won't be as slow as the Chevy TB and I'm excited for that.  This vehicle is my work car so I work on it profusely week after week.  I am hoping to get this one done by end month so until then here are my plans.  If what you see sounds familiar it probably is, but I won't tell...🤔  Thanks everyone prematurely for the comments and hope to have some good reviews from this build. 
      Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp
      Rockford Fosgate T-400/4
      Audio Control Matrix
      Rockford Fosgate T152-s 5.25" mids
      Crescendo FT1's
      Rockford Fosgate T1D410's
      Xs Power
      Kinetik
      Mechman OFC 1/0
      Singer Alt 
      Pioneer HU
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 235 Guests (See full list)