The stormtrooper build......not looking to put a massive sound system in the truck. I have my 2 jl audio W0v3s and my jl audio xd600 watt amp. Just have the fun challenge of putting all of this under the back seat without modifying my truck to much already have an idea to get a little bit more room under there.....should be fun.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stormtrooper is the designation for any white vehicle with black rims and dark tinted windows, rock on with the name, but we need pics otherwise gtfo haha jk but really pics, now

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Stormtrooper is taken, choose another name. And no, it's not like usernames, Stormtrooper1 won't cut it.

Great way to welcome someone to the forum.. There is no trademarked "stormtrooper"... chill out, he can call his truck whatever he wants.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Lol...

This is definitely a funny....thread.....bwahhhhhahhhh. ...hmmmmmmmm....... as I remember on star wars...there r MANY stormtroopers.......

Sooooo being that...post pics pics pics .....and welcome to SMD.... my friend ;) ;) ;) ;)

Coming from the Stormtrooper himself ^

OP you have some big shoes to fill with the Stormtrooper name

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Stormtrooper is taken, choose another name. And no, it's not like usernames, Stormtrooper1 won't cut it.

Great way to welcome someone to the forum.. There is no trademarked "stormtrooper"... chill out, he can call his truck whatever he wants.

I'm just a sarcastic cripple. I'm just givin' the guy shit. It's funny you got butthurt over the shit I gave someone else. You must be a blast at parties! :roflmao:

Archived