Amp Test Tuesday - CT Sounds AT1400.1d - Guess the # and win it! VIDEO RESULTS PAGE 10

I figure that not too many people have had actual experience with these little amps so I shot a video of them in my truck. I really wasn't ready to do videos of it because NOTHING is anywhere near finished but, ah well, it's worth it to give everyone an idea of what their guesses should be.

A little info ahead of the video. I'm running two of the 1400.1s strapped on two Sundown Zv3 15s in a t-line. I have a 200 amp alternator and two 110ah wet batteries under the hood with two runs of 1/0 +/-... one pair to each amp, plus the high amps are tapped to them. Also, the PCM is controlling voltage so as you'll see, I'm never above 13.3 and sitting at idle, I get some drops to the high 11s. I'm sure it would do a bit better with a constant 14.4.

Teh vid, complete with the sexy Zv3s face down, ass up:

Oh and, a little more info. The amplifiers in this truck were gain set on 0dB tracks with a DD-1hv. The clipping indicator on the CT Sounds bass knob caught the at distortion exactly the same time the DD-1 did.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

9382 watts

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)