bagged and bodied burban

nothing better than a big ass suv laid out

This thing is making me want to install that Snug Top Shell really bad !!!

My bed cover is cool and all ... but DANG !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

kinda random, but was messing around with a plasma cutter, those things are so sweet, i'd love to have one

skull.jpg

started doing a drawing on the wall of my garage

hotrod.jpg

and though i'd like to put more time into the burban right now, I've got another project that is higher up in priority. the wife and i have an old house we are renovating. just got the roof done, but it needs everything else. no one has lived in it for probably 30 years and it was let go. ordered new windows for it and they should be delivered in 2 weeks, so that will be taking up all my time(there are 41 windows in all). here are some pics of what it looked like when we first bought it

house01.jpg

house02.jpg

and as if i didn't have enough to do, here is a little project i picked up. gonna bag it to lay frame like the burban :)

CAM00175.jpg

CAM00179.jpg

Welcome to the forums, and what a sexy truck!

Im loving it!!

Ive been wanting to do that front end conversion on my 99 tahoe, just waiting for a donar to show up in my buddies junk yard.

Any special or major mods to do that? or will that whole front clip bolt right up?

yea its an easy conversion, pretty much bolts right up

dayummm

thats one hell of a way to enter a forum lol

awesome work!!

keep up with the house pics too! im interested to see what it comes out like

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

That is great looking house architecturally speaking. You don't see homes like this anymore, homes built today are imo boring. Glad to see someone willing to put in the work and fix it up. Also the golf cart idea is awesome, can't wait to see that done.

Archived