Building A Strong Wall Saved My Life... Literally

As a few of you guys already know, I rolled my jeep while driving 80mph on the interstate last sunday night. I would have been paralyzed or killed if i hadnt been in a vehicle with such a strong wall.

I thank my best buddy Kurt Bills for building such a beefy enclosure inside my jeep, as he >and it< truly saved my life

This is the start of the shell that saved my life. build it strong! you'll be louder and it may actually save your life!

935484_524101757647620_891692418_n.jpg

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i walked away with only minor and survivable injuries in an accident that would have otherwise meant death. the EMTs couldnt believe i was walking and talking just minutes after having rolled more than 6 times on concrete. The wall saved my life. No question about it

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i blacked out after the second roll.. thats when the jeep landed on the roof and crushed my head. just remember waking up (upside down) in a ditch still buckled into my seat. was some scary shit to experience... thats no joke.

i had a tire blow out at 80mph. it caused me to veer into the grass median sharply. as soon as i hit the grass, the ass end whipped out and sent me rolling

damn thats scary.... and im not trying to make light of all this by saying its awesome, its really not lol kinda feel bad saying that reading back on it. I was more talking about the wall saving you not that you rolled 6+ times.

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

no, man, you're all good. im not concerned about that. I think its awesome that the box did what it did, too. i was always scared of a rollover happening, but i KNEW deep down that the box would act as a roll cage (if built correctly)

Archived