Could be the ugliest factory kicks.....ever.....

Pulled these out of a doner 69 continental since mine has none - my my, they are perfect...

Not sure what I can do to make them any better, thought about maybe making the grills face the same way but that might feng my shui...

Maybe steam clean the mold off that sweet ginger carpet?

Suggestions? - and yes, I know that the pass kick in most cars looks like f**king Texas...

FC3357D5-F810-43D6-A54A-6F77359D0667-295

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

What color is your interior

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I dig the shit brown shag.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I dig the, "Not sure if air vents, or speaker covers" style plastic grates.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

When I was a kid my dad had a 75 mark 5 continental with the diamond in the oval back side window. Whole car was gold with gold carriage top and a pimp ass moon roof. Love those old Lincolns

Edit 78

Archived