Second Skin Audio

Its around 40º in sd this week and I just got my trunk pack of damp pro in and want to roll it on but I've heard that it being warmed up to like 80-90º makes it easier to roll on. Should I just try it at room temp? Or I was thinking of setting the oven to the lowest temp ~150º for like 10 mins.

Anyone tried this before?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

It may make it easier, but it can still be applied at low temperatures.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

heating it up will make it easier to apply but ultimately it doesn't really need to be heated up. If you still want to do it i would recommend hitting it with a heat gun instead of throwing it in the oven

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I wouldn't put it in an oven. It will stick no matter what because the adhesive is top notch. A heat gun or hair drier may be need to help you mold it onto complex shapes ore weird areas.

I have put damp pro in all of my cars in all kinds of weather. The only issue I ran into was not drying a part of the floor on my Z28...

Ok thanks guys, I have it in my footwell with the heater going while I'm putting it on. The oven idea seemed a but extreme after I thought about it haha

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Haha screw the oven, microwave that shiz!! JK JK dont do that! I have used a heat gun on the stuff before. Could have done it with out it, but it mde it slightly more applyable(dunno if that's a word)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• 2 weeks later...

Just did some Damp Pro on my doors. It was in the mid 40s and went on like a charm. To make it just a bit softer for the high contoured areas, I held the piece in front of my heater for 30 seconds. The surface temp of the piece got to mid 70s and was a pleasure to work with.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Last year when I did my truck I was in the shop but it was still in the 50s early in the morning when i started and I just used my space heater from home that I bought at Walmart. It definitely made it easier to apply on the floor contours and on the corners of the cab.

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/88/94/03/0004889403666_500X500.jpg