Sundown Audio

I just installed my x15 tuned at 32hz. I had a rockford t1 15 tuned at 33hz. In terms of loudness to the ear the x15 sounds just about the same loudness wise except for the real low notes have much more bang to it. Now I know this is built for low end sub I was just expecting my system to overall get louder. The sound quality is amazing for sure much better then It was. I just figured i was looking at getting a bit louder with the new sub.

Now my electrical is really bad. My planet audio logo light on the amp turns completely off when I turn it up. Is it just the power I'm running it at? I have the amps gains set with a dd1. When I'm bumping the light will start going off like to the beat of the music. I'm guessing the amp is losing all of its power at those moments. I don't really notice the music getting quieter from my sub. I'm thinking my amp has probably been killed. It's been doing this for about a year now.

Also what's a way I can test to see what my amp is putting out

What does your electrical consist of?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Dropped it in?....same box

I think it's a different box. He said something about different tunings. Maybe he was talking about the Fs.

I just installed my x15 tuned at 32hz. I had a rockford t1 15 tuned at 33hz. t

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Its your electrical system and sub.. I had 2 X-15s and they were OK but not loud enough on the higher bass notes for me... But lows slammed..

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"