World Series - SOX vs CARDs who, and how many. Call it.

Sox in 6

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Man, some odd odd endings eh?

A dude getting picked off to end the game

And a game ending obstruction (is that the name of the rule?) call!?

Effin weird weird series. It's like, who ever makes the LEAST fuck ups will take it down.

Weird shiz.

The old getting picked off was pretty a holy shit....whatzz....play. I mean who does this guy think he is, Ricky Henderson going for Lou Brocks record or for 131 stolen bases. "I'am the greatest of all time" And on the obstruction play, it looked to me like the runner wasn't in the baseline. Tampa guy so I really kind of hate the Boston Baseball team.

Lots of sloppy fielding too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man, some odd odd endings eh?

A dude getting picked off to end the game

And a game ending obstruction (is that the name of the rule?) call!?

Effin weird weird series. It's like, who ever makes the LEAST fuck ups will take it down.

Weird shiz.

Cards in 7 :ehh: I hope. From STL so I have to say STL!!!

But yea man, this series is odd. They were saying watching these two teams, that if they played like this in regular season, that there is no way they'd have made the playoffs. Just really odd. Even from the ump aspect. Strike zone is random for both sides. Buddy told me Wong was crying in the dugout lol. Fucker should be...he got picked off to end one of the most important games of his life lol.

Either way, both teams are great. From pitching to hitting. Biggest difference between the two is age, which could be negative or positive. STL has a lot of young players..which means lower salary for years to come ;) Wacha!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Cards got this. I am biased being from STL. Wacha and Beltran are money but our hitting has been pure shit lately. Too many dumb errors as well.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Sox still have a chance to take it in 6 :P Just saying

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived