New Product the SMD AMM-1 Audio Multi-Meter - D'Amore Engineering (Proto pics, Finished Pics, Video, Owners Manual pg.4)

The AD-1 Amp Dyno will test an amplifier on a bench or in a car to the amplifier's absolute limits and will measure true power either continuous to 1% THD, or to clipping. It can also measure dynamic burst power per industry standard procedures. All while monitoring the voltage at the amplifier.

The AMM-1 Multimeter can measure many things, True Power is one of them. It measures true power into a dynamic reactive load (your speakers) and measures until clipping. This will not tell you what your amp is capable of quite like the AD-1 will, but it will tell you exactly what you are getting out of your amplifier and into your speakers at any frequency between 20-500Hz.

Like Steve said, video on its way with more details.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

That looks friggin sweet!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Double post fail

Edited by goodvibez

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Wow that's pretty cool man kind of like a all in one tool

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Badass Tony!!!! All your education videos showing how the DMM / Clamp " methods have not een in vain, After this tool you can rest your head at night ...Until you make another tool :rofl2::boobies:

Thank you very much. Look for Videos 6 and 7 coming as soon as I can make them. They will describe the power measuring process well.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1