Second Skin Audio

Tips for Building box for Hair Tricks

Hi-Po 5.0

Any tips? I will be doing 2 PSI PF2 18s walled in my 93 explorer, on 2 skar 1500s strapped. just curious what everyones input on box design would be. Still need it to be musical, but i do love my lows. So should I tune low, say 28? and does port area matter? I designed a wall at 32hz, 210 port area, 0 common wall. tuned to high, enough port area? will aero ports be any good? main goal is to do hair tricks and demos. Not really interested in chasing numbers. Never done a wall before, but have built a lot of boxs. Also, should i have the port in the middle of the box, to pass or drivers side? does it matter? any input is appreciated.

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If total number of internal volume is 87.33% of the total numbe of all speakers FS, divide the sqaure root of the port area.

If not, take the voltage of amplifier output, and subtract the sqaure inches of 2/3's the baffle only.

It's easy dude.

If total number of internal volume is 87.33% of the total numbe of all speakers FS, divide the sqaure root of the port area.

If not, take the voltage of amplifier output, and subtract the sqaure inches of 2/3's the baffle only.

It's easy dude.

Wow kyle you just completely lost me

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

It's easy dude.

Using your math, and applying it to my wall specs, i get 13.37. Now, with that being said i had to use Fermats Theorem and the Ramuanujuan constant to eliminate some discrepancies due to various flaws inherent with boolean derivatives. I believe though the numbers speak for themselves and i am within the parameters required for said hair tricks.

Thanks for the great info kyle!

It's easy dude.

Using your math, and applying it to my wall specs, i get 13.37. Now, with that being said i had to use Fermats Theorem and the Ramuanujuan constant to eliminate some discrepancies due to various flaws inherent with boolean derivatives. I believe though the numbers speak for themselves and i am within the parameters required for said hair tricks.

Is that Fermats Theorem or Fermats last Theorem..better yet conjecture? Because results may vary, if can be applied.

Wait...wtf? :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

It's easy dude.

Is that Fermats Theorem or Fermats last Theorem..better yet conjecture? Because results may vary, if can be applied.

I used the word discrepancies to resolve all those issues.

It's easy dude.

I used the word discrepancies to resolve all those issues.

That you did. ;) So, do you think he knows yet?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived