Project D.G.A.F - the SMD Tercel - 4 15" LVL 5 Walled - 16v, DC Audio 9.0k's 18v EARLY SPL results pg 28 new Podium Page 33

Sweet! Lowes was just an example, but Im always looking for good screws that hold up to heavy subs on a vertical surface. How can I get them?

They aren't the exact screws, but the ones I use are pretty meaty.

Spax #14 multi material construction screw. Can get it from home depot, and it's the biggest size I can fit through my basket without having to drill it out. They come in a small green container with a clear plastic front cover

I use the same exact ones and they are beastly.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

where i work we sell these

http://www.porteousfastener.com/PFCOnline/pdf/PhillipsHandout.pdf

we dont sell to the public but i can tell you who buys it from us. Ganahl lumber is on of our customers here in Cali .. another one is Macmaster carr. also Fastenal Company.. check in with them.. most things you see in home depot has gone up through 4 vendors before it gets to them so what you pay is 5x what we sell for.. if you want anything i can hook you up with my customer on any bolt or screws you need and half what you can get from home depot and lowes..

What took you so long to tell us this? Ugh, so much spent on screws alone in the last 4 years.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Wow that's some fast progress...and 152 out of ~1400W is insane. I would love to come out and see when I'm in Davis in the middle of next month - assuming you still welcome the occasional visitor :drink40:

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

very nice numbers still far without even breaking a sweat!!

lies there was sweat.. should have seen it running down the windshield.. feel sorry for it.. might be the first thing that gets replaced

Now for my disclaimer. I have NO IDEA how the Tercel will meter. Some cars (CRX for example) are natural SPL number machines. They just WORK. The Tercel MIGHT do a big number, it might not. I can only try. So if i do all this work, and the number sucks, then ill just have to keep trying. I plan on showing just about every step and there will prob be some bumps in the road. I am willing to do whatever i gotta do though and i hope it at LEAST breaks the windshield :D :D

DSC02462_zpsfcd33243.jpg

DSC02463_zps349c1d98.jpg

Might? lol....tuned in for stoopid numbers 8)

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz