Project D.G.A.F - the SMD Tercel - 4 15" LVL 5 Walled - 16v, DC Audio 9.0k's 18v EARLY SPL results pg 28 new Podium Page 33

I am in "hunter/gatherer" mode. I am ready to get started but every time i think i am ready, i remember i need something else before i can even think about it. I guess hunting, gathering, planning IS getting started if you think about it. It's time consuming and costs MONEY. The system is already worth 20 times the car but well, i DGAF! When it's all said and done it can come out and ill have a HELL of a system for another car :D Time to have some fun though and that's what this build is about.
Love the SkyHigh heat shrink.
IMG_1200_zps40bba45c.jpg
Where can I find those Speaker Label heat shrinks !! I don't see them on the website.
Edited by bigmizzle99
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Almost every forum and group I'm in has been flooded with the "other battery" argument recently and it's annoying.

I never see people violently advertising xs power. They just run them and have great results.

I have zero regrets with mine. They far exceed their call of duty every day.

I don't get why everyone is trying to fight that battle for someone else when they don't even run them.

I'm excited to see this build get finished up, and silence such heinous arguments to this build.

Keep the updates flowing!

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

iPhone double post fail.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

I don't get why people come to a site called "Steve Meade Designs" and try to give Steve Meade design ideas

Edited by RossGo

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

iPhone double post fail.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

I don't get why people come to a site called "Steve Meade Designs" and try to give Steve Meade design ideas

This site is called Steve Meade Designs? Shit I thought it meant suck my dick....jk

On the other hand purple syrup and his little northstar butt buddies are straight up bitches and plain old ignorant...

Please tell me why the hell you would listen to this dude for advice on car audio? Just look at him!!

1836893_1420432504865735_398667048_o_zps

I am glad this idiot got banned, don't need any of this bs on here. Ungrateful bitch. Dude is a chronic bull shitter as well.

Anyways looking good Steve, can't wait til it starts taking shape a little bit (: Fuck the haters dude they are just jealous.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

It aint the first time that other brand has made an appearance. You dont have to promote what works. Go to a show and see what people are running. Youll see the same brand over and over again. Its not because they are cheap. Its not because they claim to float higher. Its because they take a beating and keep on going.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How bad is the squat on that thing with all that weight. Its gotta be killing it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It aint the first time that other brand has made an appearance. You dont have to promote what works. Go to a show and see what people are running. Youll see the same brand over and over again. Its not because they are cheap. Its not because they claim to float higher. Its because they take a beating and keep on going.

^^^this

And the fact that their terminals aren't in a horrible layout for bus bars and terminal connections