Justin Yeo's Blazer? Anyone know what his port is tuned to?

BigBass557

I had a box for 6 10s Tuned to 34hz Had 14"/port per cube Put it in the truck, output sucked balls, but i noticed the lower i play, the louder it was. I had a somg that was around 20hz... 20hz was fucking retarded lol. By the time i brought the tunning of the ENCLOSURE up i was around 42hz when i was peaking in the low 30s in the truck

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

That information requires a level 5 security access, and as of now you have only a level 1. Sorry please call back between the hours of 3-10, thank you ,and have a nice day.

quote of the day....rotfl

1998 the "BASSLER" Phoenix Gold Demo vehicle for CARRTUNZ

Gary "Captian Electrical" @ CARRTUNZ........2001 IASCA IDBL ADV 1441 WORLD FINALST

• 2 months later...

I know that he can...could play full tilt down to 10hz, and got a 161.8@41hz. Some secrets are kept secrets to prevent others from hurting them selves. Like he always tells me "I don't think your ready for this lifestyle..." that being said ill share with him this thread and see if he replies.

I know that port is deep

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I'll start a collection jar. If we raise enough $$ to buy it I'll measure and let you all know :)

Archived