Bought a new car (well new to me..lol) 03 Seville

Sweet car man, I got me a 88 brougham :D Caddy's ftw tho

Oh hell yeah dude!! I remember growing up my parents had a 78 DeVille, a 91 Brougham, a 90 DeVille, and then a 93 DeVille. I loved all of them and told myself one day Id buy myself a Cadillac but it had to have everything and this one has everything! Even the back seats are heated...Lol

Looks comfy, nice score!

Oh it is very comfortable! It has 10 way adjustable front seats, lumbar, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, and it drives like a Cadillac. :D Lol The right side mirror angles down when i put the car into reverse so i can see better. It has the memory seats that adjust to your settings when you get in. There is so much I love about this car I cant even begin to list it all. Lol

Sick dude! I had a buick park avenue for my first car but totaled it and after this car (if I ever get rid of it) it's chevy or cadillac all the way I think ;) Cadillac's are just the shit!

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

how much ? if its no a secret .. PM if u can just curious..

Off the lot, title in hand I only paid $2,455. I think I got a pretty awesome deal on this car even if I have to change out a throttle body spacer and a fuel pump...Lol and fuck yeah Trayten Cadillacs have been a love of mine ever since I can remember. And even though I own a Ford, Im a GM guy at heart.

Add some fresh headlights into the budget, it really does a lot to freshen up an older car!

The problem is I dont like the factory headlights on these but so far I've seen no one makes aftermarket headlights for this car. Which is really depressing since upgrading is basically what I do for a life...lol

Lol that is indeed sad. That's a lot of car for $2500!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived