Burrito In A Terrible Accident Last Nite: Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts: New Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news guys... today i had what i believe to be my last surgery from my damn accident! it was a minor surgery, the recovery time was only 2hours FTW!!! Anyways: i just wanted to holla @ all my SMD family, and say thanks again! :)

Edited by BURRITO
oops!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Good news guys... today i had what i believe to be my last surgery from my damn accident! it was a minor surgery, the recovery time was only 2hours FTW!!! Anyways: i just wanted to holla @ all my SMB family, and say thanks again! :)

Sounds good back to the hamma in no time

Good news guys... today i had what i believe to be my last surgery from my damn accident! it was a minor surgery, the recovery time was only 2hours FTW!!! Anyways: i just wanted to holla @ all my SMB family, and say thanks again! :)

looks like the meds a still wearing off :wacko:
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

looks like the meds a still wearing off :wacko:

good i bro... sorry about that fellas im on Valume!!! :D maybe i should go take a nap, then post later...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 4 months later...

good i bro... sorry about that fellas im on Valume!!! :D maybe i should go take a nap, then post later...

edit= thought this was recent, hope your doing good and have fully recovered............ Edited by toyonbags

• 6 months later...

well guys its been about 1 year now since my accident. things are going very well... many surgeries and operations later hell even plastic surgery im at about 95% normal. i just want to thank all you guys 1 more time for all your support... a special thanks goes out to Steve and Uncle Chicken! anyways guys times are good i work again, i ride again, i coach youth basket ball again, and this summer i will be wake boarding again... most of all im just livin life again. i do look at life allot different now! i dont want to get anyone down or get sentimental on guys, but all you Dads out there need to remember to give your kids a big hug and a kiss today life as we know it could change at any moment!

Glad to know you're doing okay bro. Life can change at the drop of a dime. Hope the rest of you're recovery goes smoothly

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.