'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

looking good man

:good::drinks:

Oh BTW all this enclosure and the next one and the one for the Explorer and the one we did in the Mazda were all designed by this fag from MMD right here.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

As soon as you find out the trick you going to use to seel off your trunk let me know lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

As soon as you find out the trick you going to use to seel off your trunk let me know lol

NO! You get foam fucker, sloppy, foam :lol2:. I will because your skinny ass is the one who will be helping to apply whatever I use. I need the long skinny arms to fit in the sections I can't reach.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You have my attention on this one.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

You have my attention on this one.

WOOT! :drinks: Dope dog btw, I have a Staffie and an American/English Bulldog mix.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

looking good man

:good::drinks:

Oh BTW all this enclosure and the next one and the one for the Explorer and the one we did in the Mazda were all designed by this fag from MMD right here.

lol haaayyyy

NO! You get foam fucker, sloppy, foam :lol2:. I will because your skinny ass is the one who will be helping to apply whatever I use. I need the long skinny arms to fit in the sections I can't reach.

LOL lmfao

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

With the subs inverted, can you raise the back seats to normal...? Maybe I'm missing something.

Enclosure slides back when the seats go up. I was playing with tuning when I inverted them. I wasn't sure how much trunk I had to work with so I built this one relatively small so I am at 2 cubes 34hz inverted 1.88 37-38hz mounted regularly. I think these will prefer the higher tuning going to see soon.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

With the subs inverted, can you raise the back seats to normal...? Maybe I'm missing something.

probably not but we did it to save as much space as possible in the enclosure since its a little small

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived