'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Dre I know how to fix your problem! As you know I too am forced to use factory head unit and well I beat this issue. Here is what I would say to do if you have some speakers say in your dash that don't sound too bad leave them in, then splice into the rest and send them back. I am not sure about the LC6i I had the LC2i and now have the 3sixty.2, for me I left the center channel and 2 in dash speakers stock then added aftermarket to the doors and ran larger wires. My hu sees speakers and is happy and when I get loud it actually blends very well ask anyone that has heard my set up it is damn pretty in there.

Good luck if you need more help let me know.

3sixty.3? *shrugs* :ninja:

I have a processor had the 3Sixty.3 and the MS8 and both had this same issue.

Dre I know how to fix your problem! As you know I too am forced to use factory head unit and well I beat this issue. Here is what I would say to do if you have some speakers say in your dash that don't sound too bad leave them in, then splice into the rest and send them back. I am not sure about the LC6i I had the LC2i and now have the 3sixty.2, for me I left the center channel and 2 in dash speakers stock then added aftermarket to the doors and ran larger wires. My hu sees speakers and is happy and when I get loud it actually blends very well ask anyone that has heard my set up it is damn pretty in there.

Good luck if you need more help let me know.

Well for me I am too anal to have any stock speakers in this car when it's done so the back up plan was to build a pod in the rear with 6 small speakers and leave those on HU power and splice to get the signal. BUT BUT BUT The resistor idea worked and I am thinking a loose connection was giving me issues but it's all working so now I am going to put in the other 4 resistors and get this ball rolling again finally.

looks good andre. Too many words and not enough pics though :P

I know I will have pics again soon I needed to work out this issue before I tore down my car just in case I Decided not to go big in the trunk.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

says Tantric in the title....come in and there is no Tantric sub pics(tldr)

Tantric ftmfw

10173600_10100586355685751_3208795368666

When he has parts back in I can get my special order youain'tgobelievethis recones but a pair of SHD 12s on 2 6500s should make some noise I would say. For now I have 2 400oz motors I am going to be rocking on 2 3200s to see how loud I can get before I step into big power.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived