Second Skin Audio

Custom rebuilt Fi BTL N3 12's **Vid added**

audiofanaticz

all I remember is wind height is 60mm, and id/od was almost identical to the fi coil, I wrote it all down but lost the paper. :/

Oh and a much longer former which was needed.

Also it should fit any btl from the triple stacks, dual stacks, ufo (getting tight on xmex), n2, n3, Mayhem, and re mt iirc since they all use the same coil.

pics arent working!!

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

pics arent working!!

Nothing I can do if they arnt, try refreshing page, if still no work, blame photobucket. I pay for their service so that bandwidth on pics is not an issue, but they have an issue keeping up with their end apparently. Don't ever pay for photobucket its a rip!

pics arent working!!

Nothing I can do if they arnt, try refreshing page, if still no work, blame photobucket. I pay for their service so that bandwidth on pics is not an issue, but they have an issue keeping up with their end apparently. Don't ever pay for photobucket its a rip!

got it, its working! SEXY!!! SUBWOOFERS!!!

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

that sub looks terrifying.

the surround pic as the hat made be laugh so hard lol

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

• 2 years later...

my god, how can you afford to do this? im super excited about soon being able to buy a 1500wrms amp and thats only because of my tax returns. as soon as one of my friends pays me back 100$ he owns me. untill then my best amp is 400wrms. it took me over a year to save up for a sundown x-18. i mean if i had no bills at all i could of done it in a month but bills>income so i have to do side work.

i do not remotely see how you can have so many pricey parts.

i wanna get a car, and fill it with subs, but 21 and im still no were with that, its driving me crazy.

what do you do to get that kind of money?

Current Subs: 2 Alpine SWR-1522D's, Sundown X-18

Current Amps: SAE-1500D on 100A 14.4v psu, Technics SA-560,Some Sony, Some Pioneer - crackles if on to long

-_- Can you not see the date?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived