Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos

Blake Farrar

both compoent sets are at 2 ohms when i put either of them on channel 1 or 2 there the same volume the channels are the problem

so you're wiring one tweeter and one mid (with one of the provided crossovers) to one channel

edit: the ONLY way you can get 2 ohms from a 4 ohm set, is if you are wiring 2 tweeters, 2 mids, and 2 crossovers to 1 channel.

they might be wiered at 4 ohms but i dont think they are and that doesnt matter cause there both at the same ohms. the channels are going out on the amp i belieave.

why dont you check the fader and balance before you go and assume the amp is bad. start at the source. work your way down.

thats like saying the car is bad when you filled the gas tank with diesel.

what problems. explain.

rca's may be pinched somewhere. or they're crap. or they're just a bad batch. run new rca's and see what happens.

try switching the left and right plugs to see if the problem follows the rca. if it does, rca's have shit out.

if problem doesn't follow rca's, then check connections on components and make sure nothing is grounding out and such.

This could be your problem too.

1393668_667786819900373_1121215336_n.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Have you tested stuff individually? Are you sure the RCA's in the headunit are good? are you sure about the fader? Are you sure about the RCA's into the 125.4? Have you swapped speakers around.. Say left door on ch 1, then left door on ch 2, then left door on ch 3, and left door on ch 4 to see if they all play equal levels? That would isolate each speaker set. If all 4 channels played equal levels on the same door (left door in this example) then your amp is fine and you need to check speaker wires to your other speakers, and possibly even bad speakers.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived