Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos

Blake Farrar

i didnt swap doors but i swaped front an rear sets and i dont know how to mess with the fader and balance but im about to go look at it and see what i can do

then find the manual for your car dude. 95% of the time they're available on the manufacturers website.

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

bro you're dumb just stop

If you dont do the exact test that i suggested by using a CONTROL door and using the variable of the amp channels then your setting yourself up for failure. Remember how most math classes you want 1 variable? Or any science fair thing, you have controls and a variable to test things....? Cars are not different. Dont switch front to back... USE A SINGLE DOOR TO TEST THE AMP.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

alright so i bought a ct sounds 125.4 for my mids n high less than a month ago and i currently have it wired at 2 ohms on channel 1 and 2 with a sundown sa component set and a cresendo cz componet set.

So who is the dumbass here? You using only 2 channels from a 4 channel amplifier or me pointing it out?

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived