Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos

Blake Farrar

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

ok I understand where you're coming from saying not to use just 2 channels of a 4 channel amp simply to get a 2ohm load, but what the hell is wrong with running lets say all 4 channels at 2ohms if he were to have more speakers? last time I checked these amps were built and rated down to 2 ohm rating so how would it be wrong to wire down that low? please explain.

That's like buying a 4 burner grill, only using two, running it on high and cooking all the burgers on one side when you can turn all 4 burners on not stress the burners by running on med and use the entire grill surface for variable rotation

I'm a motherfucker when it comes to analogies

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all, are A bunch of assholes.
The op poses a question. And what do you all do!?!?
You fuckin answer it. This damn forum. I swear to god.

Op, I'm with ya buddy. That amp is broken. I'd suggest you just send that POS to me.
I'll recycle it. Some how.

I'm outta here..bunch of immature people. Jesus.

Fucking Kyle LMAO. I kept my shit together until I saw this. Then they were lost.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Just look at this sexy ass install pic

1377612_664087500270305_1840748989_n.jpg

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Just look at this sexy ass install pic

Dat customness

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

ok I understand where you're coming from saying not to use just 2 channels of a 4 channel amp simply to get a 2ohm load, but what the hell is wrong with running lets say all 4 channels at 2ohms if he were to have more speakers? last time I checked these amps were built and rated down to 2 ohm rating so how would it be wrong to wire down that low? please explain.

That's like buying a 4 burner grill, only using two, running it on high and cooking all the burgers on one side when you can turn all 4 burners on not stress the burners by running on med and use the entire grill surface for variable rotation

I'm a motherfucker when it comes to analogies

Quite different than i was going to say but yes.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived