F#ck theives - Paying it forward with some Rockford gear.

Good shit Steve! You can't satisfy everyone, but you can make an impact on one. A simple thing of giving goes a long way and speaks loudly of a individual. Hats off to you sir.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

^^ lol

It's awesome what you do, I got a few friends that don't like you bc all you do is rep RF and that's not true and also RF does a lot for you as well.

These friends and others do not know you, I don't know you but I know what kind of person you are, would love to meet you one day, it's just awesome knowing that you care and are not just a douche bag lol

Keep doing what your doing and let haters hate:)

God bless

Not only have you changed the car audio game by making ground pounders something people love, but you continue to show your kindness through acts like these. I'm glad I'm part of this fourm and community.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Awesome shit bro, dude seems like a real good dude, he deserved it, and you paying it forward makes me proud to be a part of your community. :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Good stuff Steve.

It's really amazing what some people do to help others out in need.

I recently went through a flood about month ago here in Colorado. We lost alot, everything in the garage and basement. 4 cars, Adams detail, stereo equipment, all my kids toys, clothes and a lot more.

I had a member on the TBSS owners see my family on the news and quickly those guys started a fund raiser to help. My kids were able to get a bunch of clothes and some toys. We are also able to have a good bday for my 3 year old daughter.

Not to mention Adam's polish replaced over $1500 in detailing supplies. That was a amazing and unexpected.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is still a lot of good people around. I never experienced anything like it.

People you never met doing anything they can to help out.

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430