F#ck theives - Paying it forward with some Rockford gear.

thats a solid man right there mr steve meade.. i too know what it feels to have ur car broken in to 12 years a go i had bought a system from a shop 2 power hx2 12's bd 1500, power 360.2 alpine deck shop did the install box and everything shit slammed in a 99 grand prix sedan .. well crooks decided about a month later to rip me off . long story shorter they ruffuled my shit stole the system 2 binders of original cd's and my avrex jacket but what really pissed me off was that my doughters stroller was just tossed to the side . dont think ill ever forget how i wanted too whoop someones ass that day..

Good shit.

Steve, everyone knows this already but you sir are a real stand up guy.

/salute

actually, not everyone knows it. Some people think im an asshole because maybe they told me "you have big rims and big woofers because your dick is small" and i told them i would slap their mother across the forehead with it and show how small it is......those people don't like me. hahah... but anyone who is halfway cool, i am always cool to. Period. People are 100% grade A assholes to me and they don't seem to like my comebacks very much which leads me to being called even more names LMAO. What can i do.

haters gona hate bro!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Good shit.

Steve, everyone knows this already but you sir are a real stand up guy.

/salute

actually, not everyone knows it. Some people think im an asshole because maybe they told me "you have big rims and big woofers because your dick is small" and i told them i would slap their mother across the forehead with it and show how small it is......those people don't like me. hahah... but anyone who is halfway cool, i am always cool to. Period. People are 100% grade A assholes to me and they don't seem to like my comebacks very much which leads me to being called even more names LMAO. What can i do.

LMAO on the comeback there real great thing you did steve my hats off to you

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Anyone that would steal someone else's stuff would surely chug a cock! I had a 30th anniversary mustang snap-on tool box stuffed with tools from Mac, Matco, and Snap-on that I busted my ass to buy and some pole smokers broke in and stole mine and 4 ther guys tool boxes and tools. Cleaned out my roll away. One of the lubers had just bought a new two bay rol away and top, he bolted them together as the dealer told him to and they took the whole thing. He had nothing but a set of keys! Thieves are really rim lickers! I'm sorry for my language guys but that's a real sore spot for me!

Thanks for being who you are Steve and doing that for this guy. Tell him to go find one of the old old style weed burner electric fence boxes and hook to the car! Let those jackasses grab ahold of that!

Edited by R James Trapp

You do good you get good. God is always wachting. just another reason to stay on this site. when my shit get stolen I know who to call Lol.

Head unit: Pioneer DEH-P5200 HD

Amps: 2 Hifonics BE 2500(Brutus Elite) 1 Hifonics BRX 1200.4(Brutus)

Subs: 2 ORION HCCA 15's at 1 ohm

Mids: 2 Alpine SPS-609 ,2 Alpine SPG-69C3 , 2 Alpine SPR-50C

Highs: 2 Pyramid 3" TW67 Super Titanium tweeters , 2 Falcon SDS500 horns

EQ: Clarion EQS746

Alt: 220amp

Batts: 1 optima yellow under the hood , 2 XS POWER D3100's in the back

Wire: Big 3 upgrade 0gauge all thru

Fuses: Stinger 300amp

Box enclosure: FATBOX USA

Right on steve, that's great stuff. Us bassheads gotta stay together !

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Damn cool gesture,that's going to be a really good setup so he's going to like that.. Hats off to Steve and RF for doing that.