Are you done spamming up the forum with your give-a-way deal yet? First of all that is a rules violation, 2ndly you are being issued a warning for repeatedly spamming up this forum trying to get people to watch your youtube channel. SMD is not for free based advertising. Please keep that in mind. Thanks

Kenwood KDC X594

250amp alt

Soundqubed HDC3 10d1 3 down .667

Soundqubed 3500.1d

Fosgate components 1 sets front 6x9 rear

That a very sweet box you got there. I have 4 15's and I am only I think If even a 1/4 up on my 3500.1 and it all they need.. That not a volume control on a amp. Just saying. But on the our hand system looks good. Oh just saying play it safe is all. I am not trolling you. Love that box looks great.

That a very sweet box you got there. I have 4 15's and I am only I think If even a 1/4 up on my 3500.1 and it all they need.. That not a volume control on a amp. Just saying. But on the our hand system looks good. Oh just saying play it safe is all. I am not trolling you. Love that box looks great.

are you talking about the remote gain knob? if so, that is a gain attenuator. not bass boost. max on the remote knob = the gain setting you put on the amp itself.

Gains getting set with SMD DD1. I was just testing my new box an subs out. Will have a better video this weekend before i take everything out an run new wire an batteries.

Kenwood KDC X594

250amp alt

Soundqubed HDC3 10d1 3 down .667

Soundqubed 3500.1d

Fosgate components 1 sets front 6x9 rear

Archived