Sundown Audio

Shark Audio

des343

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats your video? it's from a few months ago so I'm wondering why you're asking about the amp now. it looks like you're trying to justify or give credibility to your cheap ass purchase. we see that here from time to time.

1 im proud of my "cheap ass" purchase i saved a few hundred dollars compared to most and im sure i get damn near as loud..and thats just one of the 2 amps...

]

]the reason the video was posted is so people can see the amp i have never posted it on here...

]

]simply seeing if there is any info or anything about this amp or if anyone else has ran it

]

]and as my original post states (i was bored so i made a post)/...are you on a high horse because you probably spent multiple thousands of dollars on your system lol

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No one here will be impressed. especially when you haven't had the system metered. you're just here to brag about your achievement of "beating the system" we see it all the time, hell most of us probably did it at some point when we didn't know any better.

go compete, learn something, then come back to me in 2 years when you know something and I'll take your apology. think I'm wrong? then go meter your system and come back with proof. OR, please, let me stress test your amp. I'll put it on .25ohm and see if it can hold up like my zenon board lol. I know you have no idea what a zenon board is, it's ok.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 2 years later...

This is old but thought that after 3 years I should report I have been running these amps without fair or hiccups. I've used them on everything from XFLs to W7s still no problem has seemed to push everything fine.

In fact I wish I could find them for the same 100 price tag I bought the ones I had for id buy more just to have me for the price I've never been happier with a piece of equipment.

I only bring this up because I was just doing a Google search and this post came up thought I would give a nice review in case every anybody's ever searching for it again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W94_ODmODeI

Did you like your own post haha, oh yeah your cool.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

In those 2 1/2years we all realized how awesome shark amps are and sold all the junk ass expensive amps we had and now everyone here runs shark amps, everyone.

Don't let them lie to you and say otherwise.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

They have a Dyno test on YouTube of the 3500.1 it gets like 2500 watts at 14.1 at 1ohm certified. Uncertified I think it went 2739 or something at 13.9 at 1ohm so it may with right electrical and power get 3000 at 14.4 if u can manage it. Idk I'm not seeing enough to buy. But just talk with a rep just a few hours ago u can buy the 3500.1 which is what these numbers are from for $245.00 I just don't know if I can buy an amp for that price that says it'll push that much. Not really buying into it lasting more then a few months.

Archived