XS Power

D3400 battery Leaking Fluid and bubbling (Video)

He posted this 2 weeks ago and has tried to contact XS multiple times during that time span...... Just saying.

He posted this 2 weeks ago and has tried to contact XS multiple times during that time span...... Just saying.

This was posted on Monday, while our entire sales and tech staff was at the SEMA show in Las Vegas... essentially, we were closed for all practical purposes. Any emails sent during that time would have received an automated response explaining such, if sent to the correct address. Same goes for anyone calling in last week or the week before. Now that we are back in the office, we are catching up as quickly as possible.

This will still receive the same consideration as any other request for business or service, and will be handled in the order it was received. Posting about it on a forum will not give anyone any special consideration, and as mentioned in my original post above, will more than likely tie our hands as to how lenient we can be with our findings.

For anyone who has been waiting to speak with us, we apologize for the delay, and greatly appreciate your patience. All phone lines and emails are in full operation now and we are happy to help any way we can!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

I knew y'all have been gone & as always busy. I'm sure he'll appreciate the communication

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This was posted on Monday, while our entire sales and tech staff was at the SEMA show in Las Vegas... essentially, we were closed for all practical purposes. Any emails sent during that time would have received an automated response explaining such, if sent to the correct address. Same goes for anyone calling in last week or the week before. Now that we are back in the office, we are catching up as quickly as possible.

This will still receive the same consideration as any other request for business or service, and will be handled in the order it was received. Posting about it on a forum will not give anyone any special consideration, and as mentioned in my original post above, will more than likely tie our hands as to how lenient we can be with our findings.

For anyone who has been waiting to speak with us, we apologize for the delay, and greatly appreciate your patience. All phone lines and emails are in full operation now and we are happy to help any way we can!

I will give you a call on monday when you are open, my issue is I dont wanna ship a battery if there is a chance It wont be covered because it gets expensive, the battery had started leaking awhile ago and it is now getting worse to the point where idk if I can even keep using it, started to leak down into my amp rack

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

I know they're always busy, there's a reason they're the best battery company out & have CS to match it.

Question for XS power, is there a way I can just seal it up with something and continue to run it, I really dont wanna have to ship this battery also considering its just about 3 years old, eventually I am going to do a cap bank in the rear anyways with maybe on bigger battery too

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

• 5 months later...

I called XS a month or so ago, my battery was still resting at 12.6 even though it wasn't on a charger and had cracked open and sat all winter, I just sealed it up with some abs plastic epoxy, it works great, still holds voltage under load, cant complain, its 3+ years old and has been through a lot,

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)