Where my Basketball fellas at?

The Spurs are the only team I'm scared of. Every other team isn't a problem

If thr warriors stay healthy when Barnes gets back and we have all of our starters while playing the Spurs. The warriors can beat them. But they will all be close games

I definitely hope we see that western conference finals. Probably will end up being a better matchup than the finals lol. As my lakers find their way to last place........ at least we might keep our pick!

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

honestly kobe screwed himself.. the way his going out is not the way a champion should go out but he brought it on to himself for being selfish.. a great player ends his carrier as a winning champ.. fucker is going out a loser

im a laker fan/kobe fan but i also call it like i see it.. lakers have gotten rid of great players just to keep kobe and his pockets happy.. if kobe wouldnt have been selfish he could have dominated the NBA and would have had at least 8 championships.. only thing he did was hate on his teammates because he wanted all the glory.. he wanted to carry the team to championships on his own but thats not how it goes.. its a team and all 5 have to be in it thats what the spurs have.. a team that knows how to play together and none thinking they are better than the other

My main issue with kobe is the pay. The fact that he is still making 25+ is ridiculous. He could of done what Tim Duncan did and took a severe paycut, just to allow other free agents to come in. I think his attitude over the past year or two has been great. I huge change from how he previously was. The only reason he has always been an ass to his teammates is because they don't work nearly as hard as he does, he expects nothing less than excellence. His biggest issues were with shaq and dwight, two of the laziest players out there. How can you be in the league for 10+ years and still not have a go to move/not be able to make a ft?

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Would you say jordan went out the wrong way as well though? He definitely wasn't a champion with the bullets lol

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I do agree with that as well. Any gm in the nba will always come back to the phrase "its just business". My only issue is that with the pay they don't have enough salary cap to sign anyone significant to their team. Tim Duncan took a huge paycut to get guys like lamarcus aldridge etc. Something tells me the Lakers could pay kobe 10 million less per year and get it to him on the back end as a "consultant" position when he retires.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Would you say jordan went out the wrong way as well though? He definitely wasn't a champion with the bullets lol

he went out differently.. he had a choice to retire a champ but he loved the game that he stayed and played with a no team.. kobe had a good team but destroyed it

shaq was not lazy neither was Dwight. Shaq went and won without kobe

kobe had issues with many of his teammates not just the 2 you mentioned

Duncan is one of the few who thinks that way. He loves the game and is extremely good at it. It will be sad when he finally goes

thats what great players are made off.. real team player that knows what it takes to win

Archived